Share Your Favourite Virtuoso Clips

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some groovy funk there Deadman42 :thumbup::thumbup: Thanx !

Another funky slap bass player is Davie504 ...

Talented and funny U-tuber ...

Here on a fretless :huh:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I hope they tour.8)

• One of the most underrated guitarist ever. IMHO. Plays a surprising "clean" tone that oozes high gain sound. He was the first guitarist seen in a video on MTV.

I can sooo relate to Neil's quote:

I took lessons – and hated it! To tell you the truth, I didn’t like playing guitar at all. It was frustrating. I liked playing football with my friends, so I’d be out in yard and mother would call out, “C’mon, you gotta practice!” and I’d growl and go in.

But I just hated it. But there came a point where I started to really love it.

External Content youtu.be

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I´m almost out of words this time ........ So funky , so tight it hurts =O

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• This will inspire most, make others give up. 8)

• 8)

• I miss these guys.8)

• Jimmy and I both went to Bryan High School in Texas. I'm a year older than him.

He dressed the same in school. I was playing Rock and he was playing Rockabilly.

Our bands played some festivals together in the early 90's.

He is a true Road Dog. 8)

• Jimmy and I both went to Bryan High School in Texas. I'm a year older than him.

He dressed the same in school. I was playing Rock and he was playing Rockabilly.

Our bands played some festivals together in the early 90's.

He is a true Road Dog. 8)

Well, that was unexpected, at least for the uninitiated. Thanks for the wake-up call.