Kicking amp with spring reverb

• Hello everyone!
    Seeing some comments in spring reverb discussion thread I wonder why there's no such request yet)

So there can be an emulation of an amp kicking for spring reverb and it can be controlled in any or all of this ways:

• tap tempo button (both amp and remote)
    • external pedal switches
    • soft knobs in the spring reverb edit
    • morph pedal (though it could be mapped to soft knob in previous item)
    • mapped to "Time" or "Mix" knobs for reverb (this could be a little shortcut for #3 by not going into edit menu of the reverb)

Reaction to controls can be the following:

• simple random kick for press/turn
    • the longer you press the button the harder the kick after you release it
    • the the sharper you turn the knob or swing morph pedal the harder the kick

And of course low/high kick force can be adjustable)

And yeah, I know, that this is a lot thought for some minor feature, so I'm not asking for all of that)

• The EHX Oceans 11 reverb has the kick feature about 1/2 in video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's funny and , what says " real amp " as much as a spring verb explosion !? [ hit once or twice a gig and the pro's will go " he's got a real amp " ]
    I don't imagine it would happen if it took too much resources, but if pedal makers can do it .....