I heard a rumor about a new Kemper Reverb that compete BIG SKY or IMMERSE type of reverb

• Guys, tell you what. I also own a Helix. They just released an update a while ago which had two big features. One was a Marketplace, which was basically a webshop for presets, and the other was an update to the tuner, which a lot of people were having trouble with. I was not one of them though, and I didn't have use of the marketplace, so the update was basically nothing to me. That was the first update in about half a year, and it's been a few months. I'm hoping there's an update coming for the Helix too around NAMM.

I only bring this up to make the point that I don't only come to this thread frequently, I also go to a thread on another forum for another device frequently. I'm only one person but it feels like twice the waiting. FML, you know?

But I also have been feeling a lot less frustrated since I got a BigSky. My big hope now is that the Kemper reverb update has some kind of quality to it that juxtaposes it to the BigSky. Like, I'm hoping it won't just double up for some of the BigSky reverbs.

If I come off as unthankful, let it be said that even if they announce that they are going out of business, I will still rub my Kemper against my crotch every evening for the rest of my life regardless.

• Hi OneEng1..

That would be the greatest thing of all!Kemper keeping the Profiler as it is (with constant quality updates) but introducing new specialized hardware "around it"..like a pedalboard profile player,a specialized FX unit,synth unit,interface unit.

For me personally this would be the by far best solution.Everyone could choose the "modules" he needs most and the GAS-guys can get of course all of it..^^

I would choose the pedalboard profile player and the synth module.;)

Anyway..who knows..

@Monkeyman

Yes.We had many updates since 2017 but obviously I meant "major updates"..ya' know..new toys kind of stuff..

• I am nearing 6 years with "my baby." I also have the patience of a sniper and am perfectly happy with my Kemper as is. If they give us a gift at some point I'll happily accept it without complaint.8)

Yeah, I'm perfectly happy too. :love:

Even if I never download another profile or firmware update again , I'd still be fully satisfied .8):thumbup:

• Just to clarify, Nikos, the last full release was on June 15th this year; so far the gap between updates is 6 months.

I did enjoy and agree with your post overall, mate. ;)

It did not surprise me, they want to have something new for the NAMM. This was obvious from the beginning. I have written this "back in the days" when everyone was expecting a fast release.

But what annoys me: It is unfortunately also 6 months without (necessary) bugfixing!!

• Yeah, I'm perfectly happy too. :love:

Even if I never download another profile or firmware update again , I'd still be fully satisfied .8):thumbup:

"Perfectly happy" I can understand and am almost there.

No more firmware updates...sucks but I could understand and happily live without them.

Never download another profile???...cruel and unusual punishment that makes me wanna cry;(. While I only use a few steadily, I LOVE checking out tons of crazy amps I could never afford!

JoeM you're a better man than I am:)

• I want a cupholder that clamps onto the side button. ?

For many years, Corvette owners complained about the fact that there was only one cupholder (because, you know, real drivers don't fool with drinks so it's only for the passenger). After decades of Vette design, this was finally addressed in the most recent version that has two, count 'em, two, cupholders.

I mention this to underscore the importance of @Finally's request. :)

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• @Monkeyman

Yes.We had many updates since 2017 but obviously I meant "major updates"..ya' know..new toys kind of stuff..

Ahh... thank you Nikos. "Obviously meant major updates"?

I figured that by "...two years without any update..." you meant "...two years without any update...". :/:D

• I mean you spend 2000 bucks without to inform yourself a little bit about what you get;Really;

Don´t know what you´ve got, but I´ve got damn good sounding amps, unbelievable delay and modulation effects in this little green box. The only thing I complain about sometimes, is: Which amp do I dial in today?

• Ahh... thank you Nikos. "Obviously meant major updates"?

I figured that by "...two years without any update..." you meant "...two years without any update...". :/:D

Yo.My good bud' Monkey man!Ma' man!!I hope you're having a nice Christmas time!All the best and a happy new year my friend..:thumbup:

• Hi OneEng1..

That would be the greatest thing of all!Kemper keeping the Profiler as it is (with constant quality updates) but introducing new specialized hardware "around it"..like a pedalboard profile player,a specialized FX unit,synth unit,interface unit.

For me personally this would be the by far best solution.Everyone could choose the "modules" he needs most and the GAS-guys can get of course all of it..^^

Some kind of updatable hardware unit would be the best for me instead of new Kemper versions (I know i won't follow if it's become like axe Fx) but I really doubt of that, I remember at the time when they announced the power amp, they said we could add it ourself (in the empty space) or send it back to kemper so they can add it but finally none of that.