How to save and load effects presets, including remote assignments.

• I've got four different performances created and on one of them, I've got the perfect array of effects configured. Instead of rebuilding and assigning to the remote, all the effects across the other performances, I'd really love to load saved effects into them with all remote button assignments. Boom done. But I'm not getting it.

What I'm doing is, in performance mode, I'm storing the effects and stomps sections as "Good Effects" and "Good Stomps". When I'm in another performance slot, and loading my presets for stomps and effects, it looks like I have to go through the process of assigning them to the remote buttons again.

Is this the right way to do this?

• Another quick workaround..

Lock the effects on your Profiler after they have been assigned to the Remote.
    The assignment is now retained on the Remote.
    Go through each Rig once and save it.
    Now each Rig has the same effect settings.

• Another quick workaround..

Lock the effects on your Profiler after they have been assigned to the Remote.
    The assignment is now retained on the Remote.
    Go through each Rig once and save it.
    Now each Rig has the same effect settings.

Yes that is the best way I find. It's almost ideal unless you have multiple stomps assigned to one remote button. Then even locking won't help you.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks but it doesn't work. Remote assignments are not stored in presets. Shame.

Also the guy in the video browses to another preset before saving, effectively erasing the layout he just made.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM