Top Jimi: 59 BonaTwin Pack

• The New "59 BonaTwin" Profile Pack from Top Jimi!
    [Blocked Image: https://ci4.googleusercontent.…6158e4aa3d2b7e/image/jpeg]

We're happy to announce the availability of a new profile pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier -- the "59 BonaTwin" Pack. These profiles seek to recreate the sound of a Fender Twin-Amp JB Edition (80 Watts).

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: 12" Celestion JB85 Bonamassa Signature; 1970 12" Celestion Greenback

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 8

Profile Type: Studio, Merged

Comments: This is THE tweed tone! This pack has more available gain and a wider range of tones than our High-Power Tweed Pack. We duplicated Joe's setup which includes a Way Huge Overrated Special overdrive on some profiles. This pack responds very well to rolling off the guitar volume to adjust gain (they don't get muddy). We profiled the amp using the original JB-85 speakers as well as my beloved 1970 25W Greenbacks to give two very distinct but great sounding tones at each gain setting. Joe can and has played everything -- but he chooses to play this amp. This amp (serial number JB00042) is staying in my personal collection.

59 Fender Twin-Amp JB Edition Background Info: Designed to be a perfect recreation of Joe's favorite stage amp -- an original 1959 Fender 5F8-A Twin-Amp he bought from Steven Seagal. Only 150 have been produced so far (Joe has 6 of them). Features top-quality components, point-to-point wiring, and a pair of Bonamassa signature Celestion JB85 speakers.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Profiles available here

Thank you, and let us know what you think.

-Jimi :thumbup:

• Really like these with Strat's, will try a LP tomorrow.

Great range of gain on these, love the cleans, lots of grit and sparkly chime.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• One very cool thing that came with the amp was Joe's personal settings for both a Les Paul and a Strat. The settings aren't that different, but you can definitely tell. We, of course, profiled both settings. They're labeled "JB LP..." and "JB Strt...". If the name doesn't have a "JB" in it, we used our own settings which honestly weren't much different. Joe know how to set up this amp pretty well. :)

-Jimi

• When I originally read this, I thought, "The guy he bought the amp from has the same name as Steven Seagal! " I didn't realize it WAS Steven Seagal. Hahaha!