New 360° music video!

• I've shared a demo of this song before, but now we have a studio recorded version (all Kemper of course) and a very special video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Use your mouse to look around or watch it in the YouTube app on your phone. Or even better: VR goggles! 8)

• Thanks guys!

We did it all by ourselves and it was huge fun. Shooting a 360 video is surprisingly complicated: you can't have anyone on set that shouldn't be in the picture! And you can't have too many cuts between different takes/locations, because that breaks the feeling of "being there" and can even lead to nausea when using a VR viewer. But I love that we can really get an impression across of what it's like to see us live.

• I like the choice of sets, very cool.

Yeah, we spent ages scouting for those! The dark scenes with programmed lighting are in one of the two medieval Broel towers in the center of the Belgian town of Kortrijk.

I don't know if you've noticed but the location with the checkerboard floor is mirrored. ^^ In reality, the glass ceiling covers just one side of the room. We only recorded in 180° there and stitched different takes together to make it look like a full dome. Combining those takes allowed for some cool effects: at one point, the guitar player and bass player on either side of the drummer disappear into thin air. ^^

• Yeah, we spent ages scouting for those! The dark scenes with programmed lighting are in one of the two medieval Broel towers in the center of the Belgian town of Kortrijk.
    I don't know if you've noticed but the location with the checkerboard floor is mirrored. ^^ In reality, the glass ceiling covers just one side of the room. We only recorded in 180° there and stitched different takes together to make it look like a full dome. Combining those takes allowed for some cool effects: at one point, the guitar player and bass player on either side of the drummer disappear into thin air. ^^

Medieval tower, too cool dude. :evil: I didn't notice the splice, of course now that you've said that I can totally see it. It looks 360 though, you'd be hard pressed to notice the difference due to the brick being different color, at least to me anyways! Pretty sweet! :thumbup:

• Loved all of it, for some reason i pictured the vocals changing in pitch kind of like the wicked game cover that you did..not taking any thing away from it...sounds great man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.