This should answer some of the questions we have about the new reverbs!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

We are at Namm and these reverbs sound great!! Christophe has really built some special reverb sounds in here and with the ability to stack reverbs and delays... the sky is the limit!!! These are just the 10 presets that are built now by themselves with no stacking or anything. We also captured all the presets of the new "Natural Reverb" Algorithm. That video will be up in a day or so. Enjoy!

• Thanks for showing us the new reverbs. Do you have any idea as to what types of reverbs there will be? I was wondering about more basic stuff, like general plate and room, as I don't typically do a lot of ambient stuff. Those definitely sound great in your videos, though.

• Thanks for showing us the new reverbs. Do you have any idea as to what types of reverbs there will be? I was wondering about more basic stuff, like general plate and room, as I don't typically do a lot of ambient stuff. Those definitely sound great in your videos, though.

There were a couple of presets in the British Audio live stream that sounded like rooms and plates to my ears. Here’s hoping...!

• Yeah they I assume are in the ‘Natural Reverb’ presets ...which TJ have also done a vid of .... :)

Just saw the vid you were talking about. That answers my question. Thanks!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now for the title of this thread I am not sure it answers some the of the questions...particularly is that 25 presets? How many are proposed?

Hurry up and get these released I’m wetting myself here...!

Edited once, last by Deej09 ().

• Have any improvements been made to the existing reverb algorithms? The new ambient ones sound very lush but have more limited application. Can't see myself using them much in a rock covers band.

The Natural Reverb algorithm sounds like it will cover the bases of the old reverb, and then some.

• The Natural Reverb algorithm sounds like it will cover the bases of the old reverb, and then some.

For me too I can’t imagine using the old one much. These all sound great and, with the mix level dialled back, I think they’ll more than cover the bases.

Having said that, I would imagine they’ll leave the old one in as ‘legacy reverb’ just like they did with the delay as they won’t want to ‘break’ a person’s favourite performance preset that includes it.

Here are some more standard sounds. I may like this engine even better! The plate presets sound fantastic.

External Content youtu.be

• Here are some more standard sounds. I may like this engine even better! The plate presets sound fantastic.

External Content youtu.be

Thanks! That is exactly what I was looking for.