Profiles of famous songs

• One thing that seems to be missing in the rig exchange is tone matches of certain songs. I've seen a few but not many.

Given I'm useless at sorting sounds, it would really help me....I think there could be a market for that as well as amp profiles.

Anyway, any suggestions for getting She Sells Sanctuary sound....tried Jazz Chorus but can't seem to get it...anyone nailed that one and can put on rig exchange :)

Cheers!

• MY 2 CENTS : the sound of that Cult’s song is also based of the way they play it with palm muting... its not very distorted...bit of chorus ... between clean and crunch.... so if I had to play it I d practice palm muting with the sound I already got... ( not muting all the time but you mute you stop, etc, which create two sounds...)
    Good luck

• She Sells Sanctuary insights:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If anyone has a good Performance set up for this, please share settings! :)

• I kinda forgot that I watched this video only 13 hours ago, but subliminally it must have had an effect on me as I just put an offer in on a left hand Gretsch on Reverb

Oh, which one. A Falcon? I love mine. I had the Electromatic version which was surprisingly good but took the plunge on a fall fat Gretsch and I love it.

I had expected it to play like a Rickenbacker...great for chords don;t don;t dare go near the dusty end, but far from it!

• There's a leftie White Falcon in the States I've been watching for the last month, the fella"s knocked 1k off the price, but freight and customs to Australia would probably add another 1k to the price unfortunately.

No, I put an offer on a 6118t locally, still not sure if I'm making a compromise being I've always wanted the Falcon or a 6120