New update 1.0.6

• seems as if the new idea behind the BUG was to link the volumes maintaining the relatives differences :wacko:
    (so, for example: if you set "Monitor Volume" to -10 and "Main Volume" to -5 and they are linked together, when you turn left "Master Volume" to -12, "Monitor Volume" automatically must become -17... but it doesn't work...). Does anyone can do some tests to see if it occurs only to me?

same problem also confirm all the other issues reported with pb 1.0.6.7203B :(
    http://soundcloud.com/steve_be/kemper
    the second part is the reloaded rig you can hear the change very clearly

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

Edited once, last by Stevebeale ().

• It seems as if the new idea behind the BUG was to link the volumes maintaining the relatives differences :wacko:
    (so, for example: if you set "Monitor Volume" to -10 and "Main Volume" to -5 and they are linked together, when you turn left "Master Volume" to -12, "Monitor Volume" automatically must become -17... but it doesn't work...). Does anyone can do some tests to see if it occurs only to me?

For me this feature works however you have to take care not to turn the Master Volume to far left or right. Otherwise the relative differences will be lost.

The latency is fine for me I don't care wether it increases to 5 ms for some seconds when switching.
    But if the sounds are not the same when switching rigs via midi it is annoying :cursing: When I'm switching between two rigs via midi-controller I have one time the right sound and the next time a thinner sound with more treble. This effect is stronger the more gain a rig has.

• No changes of the sound since I booted pressing system...Do I have the thin sound or the fat sound now? And is it clear, that the thinner sound must be the wrong one? Can anyone confirm that Kemper didn't touch the sound, that there hasn't been any wanted update of the sound. OK, the release notes do not tell anything like that, but is that alone a clear and save information?

• Ok after booting with pressed System Button the Sound while toggeling between two rigs doesn't change anymore (or only very seldom I'm not sure). Now the sound is the thinner one I think. To me the thinner one sounds not as good as the other.
    Which one is the right sound I can't say (haven't done any profiling yet) but I think the thicker one.
    I'm not sure wether the issue with different sounds after booting is resolved, too.

• Booting with System held down didn't fix anything for me. The sound still changes. Make sure that you go to the patch you were hearing it on before before shutting down and restarting rather than just using the first patch that comes up after a system reset. Also don't forget to re-set Auto Rig Load (otherwise you wont be able to jump back to your rig once you leave it) and of course set up your input sens/noise gate etc values.

• So I've done some recordings with reamping and now I'm sure I have different sounds:
    Directly after the boot --> thicker sound
    After switching to the next rig and back again --> thinner sound

So the system-boot doesn't fix this issue for me either.

Edited once, last by Kermit ().

• To me with all the rigs when I try to change rotary speed using the preset "SteveRay" the KPA crasch. it's very unstable with this effect. what do you mean that you delete it? do we have to communicate this minor bug also to them?

Ciao e grazie!
    Maurizio

• To me with all the rigs when I try to change rotary speed using the preset "SteveRay" the KPA crasch. it's very unstable with this effect. what do you mean that you delete it? do we have to communicate this minor bug also to them?

Ciao e grazie!
    Maurizio

Please send that rig with a short bug description to support. This is not a minor bug. I can not reproduce that behaviour here, I hope that I will with the rig you mentioned.
    Timo

• Hi Timo, I did already last week, another user is reporting the same beheaviour with the stock "SRV" rig as well

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Timo, how about the other major bug which is talked about extensively in this thread? Can you reproduce that? (the "switch rigs and go back again results in a sound with more highs/less mids"-bug)

• Laugh it up :D:D

Seriously, they are killing me!!!
    Sound change is still there.

Everybody that is also experiencing this, please send your error reports. Also, tell em that a system initialize does NOT help...