"X" slot after delay and reverb

• Good evening, my apologies in advance, I tried to look this up in the manual and addendum docs and whilst I managed to find few threads discussing this they were fairly old (~2015). I'm fully aware that I'm asking already answered question... :/

Is it possible to move the effects loop "X" slot to be after reverb and delay slots? If so, how?

Thank you!

• I don't think you can change the order of slots in the effects section, but the next update will allow you to assign any effect to any slot (including reverb).

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• I'm sorry if this should be in a new thread -- but it seems to piggy back nicely with the OP's question. It may even be the same question, and already answered..

Specifically, I'd like to use my Ventris reverb in the loop section of the Kemper, but wish it could be placed after the Kemper's delay slot. I see that the slots are set up with delay before reverb by default -- but if I'm using the loop option of the X or MOD slot with reverb....I can't find a way to have the delay come first in the chain. Am I missing something? Or will this be one of the exact things we're all waiting on with the update?

Thanks,

Reed

• Am I missing something?

I think you are missing that you can program any Delay in any effect slot or stomp (A,B, C,D X or MOD). So the easy fix is to just program a Delay in the X slot and use the loop in MOD.

Edit: and remember that even if it is counter intuitive... you still can use a loop also in the Delay slot so you could put your Ventris reverb there and still have two slots (X and MOD) to program Delays or whatever you want before the Ventris but after the stack.

Edited once, last by Atlantic ().

• Just revising this thread, this is now possible in new public beta. I can have my RC30 looper at the end of the chain with AUX-IN that is not effected by built in reverbs and/or delay. I can finally sell my Boss RV-6 and Obscura delay pedals ;)