Pitch pedal- not recognised as a Morph parameter

• Noticed today that i have a rig (in performance mode) where i have morphed the value (heel or toe pitch) of the pitch-pedal- so i can "transpose" using the morph function.
    However, unlike other morphed rigs i only get one LED on my 1-5 buttons. Normally a rig with some morphed-parameters results in both LEDs indicating (one bright and one dim) to notify you are using a "morphed" parameter(s).
    The upper LED does come on bright when i hit the morph button but does off (not dimmed) when inactive but this happens anyhow for a rig that enters a morph state but with no parameters changed (the default)

Can anyone please confirm- maybe bug, maybe intentional FW 5.4.1

• What are your Pedal Assignments? It may be acting as a Pitch Pedal when you make the effect active.

Burkhard wrote:

Heel Pitch and Toe Pitch in Pedal Pitch cannot be morphed. Therefor no "M". These parameters are linked to the Pitch Pedal. And if you activate MorphPedal to Pitch the Morph Pedal also assumes the role of the Pitch Pedal

• I had another weird Morph issue today. The Cabinet High Shift didn’t have the “M” just like you’re saying. No worky.

But unlike the pitch pedal, I’ve done it before and intend to again... very strange.

• The reason i couldn't link the pedal-pitch to the expression is as follows:
    I wanted toe-pitch = 0 and heel-pitch as -2.
    Having toe=-2 and heel=0 works in reverse but has side-effects if your expression pedal is at toe position (my default) when selecting the rig.

My default expression pedal is at 100% so i can drop the pitch by moving to heel position.
    Problem arises when i select a rig where the expression is employed the parameter(s) controlled by the expression pedal (ie volume) engage immediately.
    not a problem when 100% volume = toe position but when pitch is the parameter controlled by the expression pedal undesirable things happen.
    if i have toe=0 and heel =-2 pitch, yes its at 0 pitch as i select the rig with expression at toe position but as a sweep to heel (to get my fake-whammy-bar effect) the pitch steps to the -2 value. Its not until i reach the heel position that the audible pitch matches that of the expression pedal and i can engage in my pitch-bend-whammy-bar effects. Having the step/jump defeats the intention, hence why i assigned to a morph-time controller. (back to square one with the issues afore mentioned)
    Much to Kemper's credit, they have recognised an issue and its in the pipeline to be fixed.