A very RUDE Facebook page about Kemper... Let’s report it

• I agree,

I am not sure youd call it great advertising if someone start a facebook page to say that your business sucks ...guys. LOL But anyway. Its against facebook rules, I reported the page coz I dont like to see people spitting on Kemper which is a great company. I was expecting some solidarity as we are a community of user, but I respect the fact that each person got different views on the subject. I dont know if facebook will erase the page with only one complaint, but as I said I dont let people spit on us without saying nothing. Thats how I am. The fact that english is my second langage make it very difficult to explain all this but lets say that i respect the fact many disagree with me. Maybe if I could explain in a better way, I am not overly sensitive you know, I just dont let everything go. I am proud to be a Kemper user and I take it badly that that page says that Kemper sucks, so have a nice day

• BTW as I defend a principle that can be usefull to any business

How would you react if you see a YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS on Facebook with your logo and the name of your studio or whatever business youre into? ( coz this is partielly why I reported this Kemper sucks page to facebook even if I am alone, I think of our business too , those bashing pages must be reported )

Just curious ...

So... how would you react? What would you do? Nothing?

• Sure but realise that smaller business than Pepsi, your business, my business, all the studio here etc can be affected by a YOuR BUSINESS SUCKS. Can you please answer the question I ask everyone here

How would you react if you see a YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS on Facebook with your logo and the name of your studio or whatever business youre into?

You go play your guitar ?

No sir I am not waisting my time

• I can tell you what we did. A couple of use subscribed, we found it fairly entertaining. Without us, it's probably less that 430 followers ;)

Soon 0 followers but your not answering the question . The question is : How would you react if you see a YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS on Facebook with your logo and the name of your studio or whatever business youre into?

• Chris Kemper once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now just The Islands.
    Chris Kemper is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
    Chris Kemper' tears can cure cancer, it's a shame he's never cried.
    Chris Kemper can touch MC Hammer.
    Chris Kemper' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chris Kemper.