A very RUDE Facebook page about Kemper... Let’s report it

• A page called ''KEMPER SUCKS'' or ''kemper profiling amp sucks'' full of very negative articles
    I call it defamation. I hope Kemper can take care of that. This Facebook page is simply defamation and I'd say it is illegal ...

Of course he tries to justify himself, saying its humor, but the goal is clearly to bash Kemper
    So his justifications are just there to help him continue to bash Kemper
    Its easy to justify... I do that for humor , sarcastic and blah blah blah... ok I’m fine now
    Ok lets bash Kemper now, I got a free ticket
    But hey thats now even legal

When you do a research about Kemper you find it ...
    So new potentiel customers see that
    It is gross

Hope you will take care of business and make it close.

https://www.facebook.com/KemperProfilingAmpsSuck/

• Scroll down the page in question ....
    Don’t worry about it ...in fact laugh along with it whilst enjoying the lush new ‘verbs that will soon be wooing your ears :)

it irritates me and if I was Kemper president i’d sue him . I respect the fact you dont care about anything... but I was insulted reading that . We all have different reactions to this I dont ask you to react like me but dont ask me to react like you... its both ways you know...

Btw many of us got business here, so imagine if YOUR business was attacked like that in a facebook page exemple “YOUR BUSINESS” SUCKS.... would you find it so funny ???? Hell no

• Every single one of us has certain things, foods, and people that we really, really, really do not like. Most of us don't feel the compulsion to waste our energy on spreading negativity to the rest of the world over it, though.

Live and let live.

• Just to put things into perspective, an estimated 36 million people will die of starvation this year. I’d suggest focusing your anger on more pressing issues.

99.99% of of the world does not know of, or care about, the existence of the Kemper Profiling Amplifier.

• Well maybe you got no limit for defamation... and maybe you think defamation is not illegal. You live in your own world ...

I’m just not sure it counts as defamation. It’s a joke page made by an immature person who is a tube purist snob and he’s trying to get a reaction from Kemper users. He’s trolling. Just ignore.

You say I live in my own world....are you defaming me?!

• I'm just happy my dog doesn't think my Kemper is a fire hydrant or chew toy. That would truly suck...

As long as I can learn it, can use it as a tool for music and am happy with it, most everything else is of no matter.

• I'm just happy my dog doesn't think my Kemper is a fire hydrant or chew toy. That would truly suck...

If it's a puppy watch out, keep it out of the line of fire lol! Mine chewed up everything in sight. Guitar cables, music stands (even our kitten chewed these), speaker wire, lamp cords, blender cords, every shoe we own, etc...etc.. haha! Yes, that woulda sucked big time if she got to my KPA!

• I’m just not sure it counts as defamation. It’s a joke page made by an immature person who is a tube purist snob and he’s trying to get a reaction from Kemper users. He’s trolling. Just ignore.
    You say I live in my own world....are you defaming me?!

no dude I am not but I know one thing by experience, people like you , who are very TOLERaNT when we joke about other people are the first to jump out of their seat in fury when we joke about them.... I know youd be the first to react if someone start a facebook page to say that your business sucks. And as english is my second langage I dont wanna have a hard time debating with you so I will stop it now. Where is the block button? Anyway discussion with you is over

• Did you happen to see the post of CK liking a post there? He knows, and how he decides to handle it is his prerogative.

We appreciate what your saying and I know you mean well, but it's all too true, pages like this are a dime a dozen. Take one down and two more will pop up in it's place. If they were issuing threats and such then this would be an entirely different situation.

• Thanks for the link. The page is hilarious! Love the Trump and Kim photoshops. Good job Ash!

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• no dude I am not but I know one thing by experience, people like you , who are very TOLERaNT when we joke about other people are the first to jump out of their seat in fury when we joke about them.... I know youd be the first to react if someone start a facebook page to say that your business sucks. And as english is my second langage I dont wanna have a hard time debating with you so I will stop it now. Where is the block button? Anyway discussion with you is over

You scroll over a persons name, a popup appears. It gives you options to visit website (if they linked one), follow, block or create conversation. No need to get touchy guys, just let it go and move on. If the powers that be want to do anything about it, they will.

• If it's a puppy watch out, keep it out of the line of fire lol! Mine chewed up everything in sight. Guitar cables, music stands (even our kitten chewed these), speaker wire, lamp cords, blender cords, every shoe we own, etc...etc.. haha! Yes, that woulda sucked big time if she got to my KPA!

He's a year and a 1/2 - dobie mix, 60 lbs. He's done some destructive damage to remotes, headphones and shoes, oh and he's gotten into chargers. I'm glad hes been respectful of my guitars and Kemper tho.
    I've been able to leave them out.