A very RUDE Facebook page about Kemper... Let’s report it

• I wouldn't be surprised if its in some form created by a competitor. I already saw on Gear Page there's a thread where actual line 6 employees are dissuading people who want to try the Kemper cuz of the new reverbs.
    The way I see it, if you got haters, you're doing something right.

• I wouldn't be surprised if its in some form created by a competitor. I already saw on Gear Page there's a thread where actual line 6 employees are dissuading people who want to try the Kemper cuz of the new reverbs.

And this Line 6 employee wrote: "Guys just for the record I love Kemper and if you know me you know I have advised many people to get one..you cannot go wrong. I just saw a rumor about to start about our development slowing down and that’s just not true, in-fact it’s the opposite so I wanted you to hear it from me.

Kemper makes an amazing device and it is pure awesomeness."

• Wikipedia sayeth...

Defamation: the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation.

Example: "Kemper uses child labour to build their hardware."

"Kemper sucks" is not defamatory because it's an opinion. Memes like "yo I put a profiler in your profiler so you can profile while you profile" or "...but in a blind test..." are not defamatory because... well, they aren't stating anything at all and are just making a joke (whether you find it funny or not) in reference to the Profiler.

Parody: a work created to imitate, make fun of, or comment on an original work—its subject, author, style, or some other target—by means of satiric or ironic imitation.

Satire: "For its nature and social role, satire has enjoyed in many societies a special freedom license to mock prominent individuals and institutions.[22] In Germany[114] and Italy[19][115] satire is protected by the constitution.
    Since satire belongs to the realm of art and artistic expression, it benefits from broader lawfulness limits than mere freedom of information of journalistic kind.[115] In some countries a specific "right to satire" is recognized and its limits go beyond the "right to report" of journalism and even the "right to criticize".[115] Satire benefits not only of the protection to freedom of speech, but also to that to culture, and that to scientific and artistic production.[19][115]"

Fair Use: limited use of copyrighted material without having to first acquire permission from the copyright holder.

Kemper's trademark isn't protected 100%, as freedom of speech requires the ability to talk about their trademarks, use their images in an article (good or bad) about their product, etc. If you had to get explicit permission to have picture of the Toaster in your review talking about how much you don't like the Toaster, why would any company let you use it?

Likewise, making fun of a company or product is typically considered to be fair use.

As others have noted, Kemper are clearly aware of the page since CK liked one of their posts, and if they wanted to complain to Facebook they certainly could.

A gross vulgar page. sexually explicit

In your opinion, sure. Facebook has the "hide all from this page..." button for a reason.

• And this Line 6 employee wrote: "Guys just for the record I love Kemper and if you know me you know I have advised many people to get one..you cannot go wrong. I just saw a rumor about to start about our development slowing down and that’s just not true, in-fact it’s the opposite so I wanted you to hear it from me.

Kemper makes an amazing device and it is pure awesomeness."

Doesn't really matter what he stated afterwards. His action of going into a Kemper thread to tow his company's line and dissuade a potential Kemper sale was done.
    Same goes for this "parody" page.
    Guys it's 2018. This is the way viral marketing/social engineering works.

• LOL. Funny page. Someone is either massively butthurt, have too much of free time or has really insane (in literal sense) sense of humour. Probably all of this.

Let it be. Censoring speech for petty reasons is not a way to go.

• That’s true for religion as well.

Amen! :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Doesn't really matter what he stated afterwards. His action of going into a Kemper thread to tow his company's line and dissuade a potential Kemper sale was done.Same goes for this "parody" page.
    Guys it's 2018. This is the way viral marketing/social engineering works.

you apparently have to work on your reading comprehension skills

• Doesn't bother me a bit.
    I feel happy and secure in my purchase because I made a decision based on what I felt and heard when playing through my Kemper.

Besides.... I've seen people sound like crap or like heaven regardless of the platform or equipment.

*And for the so called "purists" remember:
    Old school rock n' rollers played with old school gadgets because that is what was available to them... You will never know what they would use now if they were alive.

Stop tweaking and get practicing!

• you apparently have to work on your reading comprehension skills

Nah. These are businesses and that guy gets paid by Line 6 to browse forums and chime in to sell their product. Just because he has a convenient excuse, comes off as a cool cat and sometimes praises the Kemper doesn’t change the bottom line. Business is business and I don’t mistake these shills for unbiased benevolent souls for one second. I see the same tactics on other forums for various products. Sorry if that comes off harsh but it is what it is.

• If we let those kind of page happens in Facebook, without reporting them to facebook, dont be surprised and dont complain when YOUR business get a a page like that to say that YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS. I wont insist if for you “satire” is ok. But remember that satire can be the justification then ...to attack any kind of business... from a competitor... oh man its just a satire... but in fact . But who knows the real intention of this KEMPER SUCKS page? A fractal audio competitor? an amp seller?...but one thing appear clear here, as long as you say its a satire you can freely bash any business...including yours . Bye I regret I started this subject here . It’s sad coz my goal was only to help Kemper business.

Funny that people give me big definition of defamation, satire etc , but they dont look at Facebook rules which clearly indicate that you cannot use logo and company name, nor offensive langage in your title. This page is against Facebook rules even if your tolerence think it’s allright, its still against Facebook rules. I think its important to report those pages ( many complaint is better than one) Otherwise we might find ourselves in a society where competitors starts “sarcastic” pages to bash any business... MICHAEL BRITT SUCKS...or TONE JUNKIE SUCKS... or YOUR BUSINESS SUCKS... is that what you want? I dont so why dont you help me to report that page instead? Thanks. But I admit that this is my last try. Otherwise I give up.., and maybe even quit this forum . Bye

• There is nothing worse than opinion police. If a product is popular and works well, who cares about naysayers, they probably own a kemper secretly. If people are so easily swayed, they probably don't know what they want anyway.