[LRS] Engle - Savaged - Clean to Gain - V13

• Stop by the site for a weekend sale on this one!

I grabbed the Savage and the Block Platinum mod last night. Nice packs, great value!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Well shit, most of us evaluate a pack by how well they sound out of the box and with out tweaking (its okay i am only gonna talk crap for a few more secs :D )
    Well shit , have i done my Déjà vu joke yet? .

Well Tim refined this pack using a Les Paul others were his six string drop a with Lundgren m6 ..
    well i never heard a savage do rock and hard rock, usually its speed and thrash metal or shit like accept etc..
    if i can get a clean, crunch , metal and rock rig for a performance out of a pack than to me the pack is as good as pussy.

this one surprised me i never thought the savage could do this, i got every savage pack BTW :)
    ah shit man goto

LRS SVG ChL V30 28 using a gibson was full bodied , i changed the cab on kemper one
    used it on kemper 2 wit the stock mesa cab , was on the money right out of the box.

What made me shit my self was my 9 string really shined on LRS SVG ChL V30 27 , but this worked n the gibson too go figure.

right out of the box on the gibson
    LRS SVG ChL V30 31
    LRS SVG ChL V30 32

I could make a performance with the cleans and tweaked a few for crunch.
    So what i am saying (finally LOL) is that this is not the typical savage pack thats out there, Tim's got his own twisted ear (that i love)
    if you want some thing out of the savage that you would not think was possible (different hard core punk, rock, metal and extended range)

than this pack is not a waste of time.
    that enough of my BS for now.
    Tim does not send me packs i buy them, this is an honest review.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Thanks guys for reporting!

I am told there are plenty of profiles in the pack but there are more to come :) I REALLY love this amp.

Lately, I start by capturing the pure tube tone of the amp as I think this is the desire of many players here and the Kemper's strength.

For more hard rock/metal players this is maybe a little dark so I try to push the amp and bring in brighter stuff. In this way trying to make profiles that fit as many as I can.

• Mmmmm...this pack is too good.

I found a site that has Mp3 backing tracks with no guitars (and no F-word...sorry about that, haha).

I had a lot of fun recording this. All guitars are recorded with the LRS SVG Chl V30 34 profile.

Edit: Decided to mix a version with a little louder guitar to show off Tim's tonez. :D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain ().

• Sounds great! Which backing track site you using? I get most of my stuff from http://www.karaoke-version.com/ but I'm curious what else is out there.

• Hi All! Update 7 is live on the site, this time using a Mesa 2x12 dual mic'd with the SM57 and Royer R121.

There are no corners cut with the quality of equipment used.

Enjoy!

Sounds super great @Locrain Thanks much for posting!

• Sounds great! Which backing track site you using? I get most of my stuff from http://www.karaoke-version.com/ but I'm curious what else is out there.

Thanks! http://guitarbackingtrack.com

• Nice little clip showing this pack isn't only metal:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Preset added 9-1.

Thanks to @Eltzejupp Amazing and so much thanks! A lot of guys appreciate these presets Frank!

• Thx Tim, it‘s pure fun to tweak first class profiles with some fx.

This is played with only one profile.!! First part = neck pu and after the break in the middle the bridge pu. I just used the volume knob of my evh wolfgang ( there is no tone knob :D )

• External Content soundcloud.com

Big thanks to @Locrain for the clip!

• Glad you posted that one, that was one of my favorites to do, it's a really great profile.