beginners question -

• Hey guys, I feel like this may be a bit silly but Kemper is all new to me so i'm still trying to work everything out.

I got an error from the rig manager saying "some items in profiler are damaged". I reset the Kemper as the error message suggested whilst holding the rig button and everything is fine.
    But my paranoia is taking over. Is this fairly normal?
    I just want to make sure that i'm not doing anything wrong. I'd hate for anything bad to happen to my Kemper!

Ps, thank you in advance. This unit is the best piece of musical equipment i've ever bought!! :)

• Hi,

I think it comes with the rig manager. I have this message too. When I start the Kemper without connected to the rig manager there is no error message. Maybe this message isn`t correct and it isn`t a profile in the profiler but in the rig manager?

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Hi,

I think it comes with the rig manager. I have this message too. When I start the Kemper without connected to the rig manager there is no error message. Maybe this message isn`t correct and it isn`t a profile in the profiler but in the rig manager?

Maybe yes. I certainly haven't found a profile that has been corrupted or sounds different

• Hi,

that´s my problem too. I can`t see which profile could be corrupt. To me it`s not that big problem, but maybe you can open a ticket?

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112