John Mayer, 'Magnolia' tone

• Hi, Has anyone created anything along these lines? I can't find anything on the rig exchange.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Like the previous post suggests, it sounds like a Blackface Fender, with a little bit of tremolo and Reverb.

There are many on Rig Exchange, as well as in the Kemper Rig Packs and Factory Content.

I uploaded “Fender Dyn DR paults” to RE a few years ago - if you turn your guitar volume down, and maybe lower the gain a little, it will sound pretty like that, if you play with the same physical approach. If you want that tremolo, reduce the depth of the one that can be made active in the Rig.

• I haven´t heard your sound example. But for clean or crunch Mayer tones I can highly recommend the Michael Britt D-Pack. It contains Dumble and Dumble inspired amp profiles and Michael named one "edited to mimic a Mayer Clean" as well as R.Ford and L. Carlton tweaked profiles.
    I like them a lot!