How do I make a loop remain as It was recorded

• Hi guys, so let me explain the title : I would like to be able to record a loop with the rc1 loop station pedal but in a way that each and every layer remains as I recorded them throughout the whole looping process. Because at the moment, any change of preset or effect modulation will affect every loop even though they were not recorded like that. Do you guys know if there's a way of doing that ? Thanks in advance for your help.

• Hi mate use the send and return with your loop station , output of pedal to return input Kemper, and input of pedal to direct output send of Kemper ,
    Use the Aux in page 6 output settings to control volume of looper
    Steve

• Hey Steve, thank you very much for such a fast answer. Unfortunately I didn't not understand what you just told me to do there. At the moment, I do It with my guitar plugged into the pedal's input and with the pedal's output into the Kemper's front input. Do you know what's wrong with that ?

• Hey Steve, thank you very much for such a fast answer. Unfortunately I didn't not understand what you just told me to do there. At the moment, I do It with my guitar plugged into the pedal's input and with the pedal's output into the Kemper's front input. Do you know what's wrong with that ?

Think of the signal path.

Guitar -> Looper -> Kemper
    Any change in the Kemper end will affect anything coming from the looper, where your guitar layers are stored and played back from. You’d have to use the Mono Loop Stomp in the Kemper, placed as far to the end of the chain as possible (currently the Delay effect slot in the Kemper). The connections are as SteveH described above. Check the Loop Stomp description in the manual for more details :)

• Hi mate use the send and return with your loop station , output of pedal to return input Kemper, and input of pedal to direct output send of Kemper ,
    Use the Aux in page 6 output settings to control volume of looper
    Steve

Hey, I tried exactly that and it didn't work :( any ideas why ?