Top Jimi "Satch 410" Pack

• We're happy to announce the release of the Top Jimi Satch 410 Pack for the Kemper Profiling Amplifier (52 profiles)

Seeking to Recreate the Sound of: Marshall JVM410HJS Joe Satriani Signature head (100 Watts)

Speaker Used During the Profiling Process: 12" Celestion Gold

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 9

Profile Type: Studio, Merged

This is another pack that covers a ton of ground. I was very pleasantly surprised by the clean sounds which are actually some of my favorites -- reminiscent of a vintage Tweed. The crunch profiles cover 70's stack sounds to 80's modded tones. They have a distinct vintage flair, but also a modern edge. The overdrive profiles are definitely more modern and have a ton of gain available if you want it. The profiles work equally well with humbuckers or single coils. A rock guitarist could get by just fine with only this pack! Other genres will also find many useful tones.

Marshall JVM410HJS Satriani Signature Background Info: Designed by a collaboration of Marshall and Joe Satriani, the JVM410HJS takes the regular JVM410 to new sonic heights. The channels are each re-voiced to Joe's specifications. With 3 distinct channels instead of 4, the 4th channel is a copy of channel 3 (overdrive) to allow two different overdrive settings for live use.

Profiles available HERE

:thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey,

SoundCloud sounds great. Do you also have something like a trial profile? I already bought 2 different commercial JVMHJS packs for my Ibanez JS2450, but they somehow don't fit a real Satch guitar..