Decent tutorials

• So i recently got a used kemper power rack. It's great and all, but there is no manual. I cannot find it online and have also been told that the manual is pretty bad. So i do what i always do, i go online and search for tutorials, only to find really bad ones. Does anyone know of any "to-the-point." tutorials out there? I want to get to know my kemper, but i have very little time to do it and i want to minimize time spent fumbeling around and maximizing playing time.

• Hi
    Welcome to the best piece of guitar gear you have ever bought. Welcome to our wonderful forum, there is so much help on here it’s ridiculous.
    You can download all Kemper manuals on the Kemper website once you have logged in.
    I should start there. Then you can make your own mind up about the effectiveness of the literature, rather than take someone else’s word for it.
    Kemper also have a number of tutorials on the main website pages, just have a browse around and you should find them.
    Otherwise, Tone Junkie has some interesting videos on-line. There are others too, just google Kemper Profiling Amp Tutorials.
    I hope you find this helpful.
    Kind regards
    Pre-Amp :thumbup:

• So i recently got a used kemper power rack. It's great and all, but there is no manual. I cannot find it online and have also been told that the manual is pretty bad. So i do what i always do, i go online and search for tutorials, only to find really bad ones. Does anyone know of any "to-the-point." tutorials out there? I want to get to know my kemper, but i have very little time to do it and i want to minimize time spent fumbeling around and maximizing playing time.

Don`t believe everything you hear! ;)
    The manual is very good indeed and you can download it from our website where you will also find a rather big collection of very compact video tutorials that explain all the important functions for people that do not have the time to read the whole manual.

• IMHO, there are no short cuts with technology such as this. Manuals and tutorials will only take you so far; the rest is going to be up to you and how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to venture. My suggestion is to do what I did: keep a notebook handy both when working with the Kemper, as well as when doing research and visiting sites like this one or the Gear Page. Create a To Do list, and prioritize what you have on it, and then set aside time to work on that list. Create a separate list for questions you would like to answer, and try to document the questions and situations so you can clearly communicate them here. You might be amazed on how much this can help - I know it did for me.

• Here' an echo of Pre-Amp with links-

• Tone Junkie Kemper Tips and Tricks videos. https://tonejunkiestore.com/kemper-tips-and-tricks/ Start with the "Definition Control" and "Thoughts on Kemper EQ" then watch the "Clean/Distortion Sense" videos. If you block out 30 minutes to watch these you could easily save yourself hours of frustration.

Both are really good if you're a visual learner who wants to quickly find out little bit of what this amazing piece of gear can do. It's a deep unit and if you're experience matches mine, you are in for a LOT of fun! Also, before you delve in turn off your Pure Cabinet;)