Profile like this ?

• Hi
    Anyone know a Profile that comes close to this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks

• well ... the most difficult part will be to find a cab that has the same sectrum like this recording ...
    They use rectifiers so
    yeah follow the link in my signature, i have d.i. profiles of a original mesa rectum frier, and i profiled the versions of the vetta, Helix, axe fx and eleven rack ...
    so maybe you'll find something maybe i can spend some time in the next weeks to recreate that time but these days are pretty stressy.

at 13:35 is a sample of my Mesa profiles

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here is a sample of the vetta mesa

External Content soundcloud.com

sadly i have no samples of the other versions but yeah check it out the amp cuold be similar and tehn just change the cab part until it sound kind of like the original tone

• Hi
    Anyone know a Profile that comes close to this?

Thanks

apart the tone per se, the track is doubled. so you will never have the identical tone unless you double yourself playing everything you do in the same time :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music