Cililab profiles are AWESOME!! found kemper magic here.

• Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my personal experience with cililab profiles.

I've been struggeling with the kemper for 2 years now, buying 3rd party profiles from the most common names in the game. spending a lot of money! pfff...... Tweaking / tweaking / tweaking and feeling like getting no where!! there was always something missing.

None off them did it for me. Always thinking what the hell am i doing wrong?????? What do other guys hear I dont??. almost pulling the trigger on the kemper.

I say this with all due respect to the biggest profilers out there. I whill never reach the level of expertise in profiling they have but I never connected.

untill! CiLILABS.

I bought the:
    Fireman / Diezel VH4 / Fredman / JCM 800 and plexi.

This guys profiles are so Clear and in the face!!!! articulate and warm.

switching from one profile / amp to another just sounds awesome everytime. all off them have magic in them.

When I first played these profiles I felt that this guy knows his art. And made me feel like "yeeeehaaaa let's kick some ass!!" A feeling I lost since I bought the kemper. Sorry guys!

So this is why I post this. I'm sure Im not alone feeling this way (not connecting with kemper) or 3rd party profiles. struggling / tweaking my ass off.

"So for anyone just starting with kemper or still searching for the gold. In my personal opinion Cililab is the first stop to make."

Respect out to Ivan from cililab, he deserves it!

• I could post highlights from every pack, but instead its worth me saying that Ivan is consistent in ALL his packs, every pack is the same quality, he can do blues, hard rock just as well as he does metal and there is never the same thing in all packs. Ivan is the top 5 of metal no doubt, but the last few packs are holding their own with the top sellers of other styles for me.

Ivan is consistent thats what i look for in vendors. I know when i buy one of Ivan's packs i can count on it being the same high standard as the last pack.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• I could post highlights from every pack, but instead its worth me saying that Ivan is consistent in ALL his packs, every pack is the same quality, he can do blues, hard rock just as well as he does metal and there is never the same thing in all packs. Ivan is the top 5 of metal no doubt, but the last few packs are holding their own with the top sellers for other styles for me.

Ivan is consistent thats what i look for in vendors. I know when i buy one of Ivan's packs i can count on it being the same high standard as the last pack.

Ash

I agree! :thumbup:

• Well I splurged, and picked up the BE-100, Butterslax, Dual Recto and Helios packs. These are my first Cililab packs I've bought. Just read too many good things lately, I had to grab some.

I don't know why I got the BE-100, since I already have more than I could even guess, and am very happy with, but I read a lot of good things...and I'm a profile slut. Great pack of that amp. Lots of useful tones, I haven't gotten a chance to run through any of them at volume yet, but they sound good.

The Helios is nice, I don't think I have any other profiles of this amp. Plenty of gain, seems to clean up nice with the knob. Haven't played it much at all yet.

The Recto pack is...comprehensive. I wouldn't have bought it, I have plenty, but it's just such a crazy value...so now I have even more...genius. It sounds great, it is a little overwhelming.

The Butterslax is easily my early favorite. Again, I haven't gotten a chance to crank it, but it seems like this thing rips. Might just be a little honeymoon period, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of my favorite high-gain tones end up coming from this pack.

Awesome profiles, @Cili!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.