[RZ] Freedman BE-100 Deluxe Mod - Does it all 100% guaranteed

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The profiles sound killer! Nice demonstration!

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• I'm a big fan of the BE100 IRL, and it's pretty much the only Marshall variant I've loved to play, even unboosted. Wanted to see how tight I could get this for chugs, chose an unboosted profile and tightened it up a tad. Sorry about the cymbals, was going to get rid of them and forgot. Apologies for the clams too, it's a holiday here and we always start drinking early lol

External Content soundcloud.com

• Cleans are beautiful in this thing:

• I'm a big fan of the BE100 IRL, and it's pretty much the only Marshall variant I've loved to play, even unboosted. Wanted to see how tight I could get this for chugs, chose an unboosted profile and tightened it up a tad. Sorry about the cymbals, was going to get rid of them and forgot. Apologies for the clams too, it's a holiday here and we always start drinking early lol

Hey, what profile is this?

• 2nd one in the Studio pack, called Ally On Fire. Why, sound different?

Odd choice for a metal riff imo, since its a rock profile for classic lead , try the ones like elite 7 grinder, q tone and such since they are the metal tones. (Check tags in rig exchange for additional info).

Cool song though, perfect to play lead over.

• Keep making packs like that Dan and they will sell out..The atmosphere created with the effects was the icing on the cake for me , made all the rigs sound unique. Good job mate. Seymore butts black out Actives on my Loomis sounded great, i added another amp on kemper 2 and it was very full bodied, but what you did with the effects made the pack come alive for me. Thanks for pointing out what was the rock lead to man , always appreciate that info.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Keep making packs like that Dan and they will sell out..The atmosphere created with the effects was the icing on the cake for me , made all the rigs sound unique. Good job mate. Seymore butts black out Actives on my Loomis sounded great, i added another amp on kemper 2 and it was very full bodied, but what you did with the effects made the pack come alive for me. Thanks for pointing out what was the rock lead to man , always appreciate that info.

Ash

it does it all!

• I can't find any discount code or coupon from earlier purchases in the website. I haven't ordered any pack from you in a while, so I can't remember whether I used it the last time I ordered. Just curious.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• I can't find any discount code or coupon from earlier purchases in the website. I haven't ordered any pack from you in a while, so I can't remember whether I used it the last time I ordered. Just curious.

there is a 5% discount code available if you join the newsletter, it should pop up on the home page on a new session, if not - just try in incognito mode.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Freedman in action.