How to install purchased rig pack onto Kemper profiler without a USB flash?

• Hello,
    I am not very computer savvy (to say the least) so I like to make sure of something before I try it - especially on something like the Kemper.

I have been reading and learning about the Kemper and I can't find an answer to my question so who better to ask than those who know.

How do you install a purchased rig pack onto the Kemper profiler without a USB flash? (I am pretty sure it is done through Rig manager but how exactly? )

Also- is there any difference in the Top Jimi Rig pack you can buy and the one I see Kemper has on Rig Manager?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

• You just need a USB-a to USB-b cable, male-to-male. Then you hook it up, and it couldn't be any easier.

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonB…gid=pla-83922868406&psc=1

Edit: Regarding the packs, yes there is a difference. The Top Jimi profiles on Rig Exchange are just a sampling of what they have to offer, just so you can see if you like the way they profile (that's important).A full pack would have many more settings/channels/profiles than what you see on RE.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• You just need a USB-a to USB-b cable, male-to-male. Then you hook it up, and it couldn't be any easier.

Like this: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonB…gid=pla-83922868406&psc=1

Edit: Regarding the packs, yes there is a difference. The Top Jimi profiles on Rig Exchange are just a sampling of what they have to offer, just so you can see if you like the way they profile (that's important).A full pack would have many more settings/channels/profiles than what you see on RE.

Thanks!