Remote warranty

• So the FTC has recently said (again) that warranty stickers, and voiding warranties based on the consumer using parts or service besides what the manufacturer wants, are both uncool not only are the stickers themselves illegal, "it's also illegal for companies to void your warranty if you fix your device yourself or via a third party.HHopefully Kemper will respect the law of the land. in this circumstance.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I'm told that

"what you see is just a mechanical part. The mechanical part has a spring which presses on a microswitch. The microswitch rests on a board inside. You won't find contacts to clean."

So there isn't actually any point on me taking it apart anyway.

So now I could be without the remote for what could be a week!

• To set expectations realistically and as I mentioned in the support ticket: five working days is the normal turn-around time in our Service Center. Shipment time and dealer handling come on top.