SOLVED - 9V BATTERY IN GUITAR REPLACED, NOT KPA PROBLEM

• Literally overnight something happened to my setup or my kemper that is making all of my tones sound horrendous (I bought my device used a few weeks ago). I have made a youtube video demonstrating the discrepancy between tones from just one day to the next. I have tried different guitars, different methods of connecting to my Tascam mixer, listened through headphones, checked connections throughout my entire setup, and the same problem persists. For a brief window yesterday it started working again but went back to having the problem -- and then became even more messed up shortly after. All of my rigs and performances are similarly affected, which leads me to believe there is some sort of interference affecting the entire device.

I just ordered new cables and a new mixer but I'm not sure if that will fix the problem.

Let me know if you guys have any ideas for fixes or if any threads exist that address this problem.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/Oh49c2A3fWY

• Is it possible you have something globally locked which is affecting all rigs? Just a thought. I am sure someone will know the answer.

Edit: You may also try making a backup of your rigs and loading a fresh OS onto the Kemper.

• Which OS version is installed on your PROFILER? Have you tried to initialise the global settings using the INIT GLOBALS function on page one in the system menu?

• Which OS version is installed on your PROFILER? Have you tried to initialise the global settings using the INIT GLOBALS function on page one in the system menu?

I just tried the INIT GLOBALS function and it made my tones sound even worse

• Latest release. I cannot make a backup because I do not have a the original USB for the Kemper. I have however backed up all of my rigs and performances through a USB wire to my computer and was considering doing a flash memory reset

• There is no such thing as an original USB for the PROFILER. You can use any standard USB stick as long as it is FAT32 formatted.
    Your Rig Manager backup does not contain any of your other settings in the input, output and system menu. Only a USB Stick backup is a full backup of all of our settings.

• I experienced a similair phenomenon.once. This had to do with my expression pedal. When connected it randomly lowered the gain of the KPA. Once disconnected and after initialising the KPA settings the problem was over..

• @PandaKO I gave the feedback, that Clean Sens is set to -10.7 in Performance Mode and locked at that level in Performance Mode while it's locked at another level in Browser Mode. Did this hint clarify the situation?

• RESOLVED:

I replaced the 9V battery for my active pickups and it fixed the problem. Thanks for your help guys!!!