My Profiler is full

• I think I have about 800 right now, I got to get rid of a bunch though… It takes just over 1 min or so...
    I always leave my real amplifiers on standby for that long anyways, so I really don’t understand this huge urgency to start playing immediately…
    I just don’t get it at all…
    It really shows how many guys on this forum have never even played a real good old tube amplifier…
    :huh:
    PS…Go to your nearest music store and try out a non-master volume Marshall 100 W in a room with a Les Paul and a 4×12 cabinet, bring the volume up to six or seven and play for a while, feel it in your bones!

• Tube amps require warm-up time anyway; If you ignore this and hit 'em hard right away you'll shorten the life of the tubes.

Ideally, you want to ramp up the volume from, say, 5 or 10% to where you want to be over a period of at least 5 minutes or more... IIRC...

So, Kemper wins yet again; even with a full compliment of Rigs it's at least 5 times faster to reach Crank Time™. :D

• I think I have about 800 right now, I got to get rid of a bunch though… It takes just over 1 min or so...
    I always leave my real amplifiers on standby for that long anyways, so I really don’t understand this huge urgency to start playing immediately…
    I just don’t get it at all…
    It really shows how many guys on this forum have never even played a real good old tube amplifier…

Quite a defensive reply. 8o
    i have no urgency, just curiosity. There's other tasks- power up the kpa and then get the guitar and lead out, etc...
    Thanks for the reply though. Not the place to start the digital V tubes debate, we all know the pros and cons.
    I have noticed a shorter boot-time in more recent fw versions and less rigs can lessen the time further.
    Interested to know the boot-time for a kpa that is filled to the max.

• Quite a defensive reply. 8o i have no urgency, just curiosity. There's other tasks- power up the kpa and then get the guitar and lead out, etc...
    Thanks for the reply though. Not the place to start the digital V tubes debate, we all know the pros and cons.
    I have noticed a shorter boot-time in more recent fw versions and less rigs can lessen the time further.

Quite a defensive reply. 8o i have no urgency, just curiosity. There's other tasks- power up the kpa and then get the guitar and lead out, etc...

Yes, when I read it, it seems more defensive than what I meant… LOL it’s been a rough week, sorry brother, it’s all good…
    :thumbup: