Cubase updates at 40% off till July 16

• Thank you, @nightlight

I use Cubase 8 and for me it's much more I'll ever need... I use it just as a wav multitracker and mixer, no MIDI or other features. I had Cubase 5 for many years and this was fine for me, also.

Would there be any advantage for me if I upgrade from 8 to 9.5?

• Thank you, @nightlight

I use Cubase 8 and for me it's much more I'll ever need... I use it just as a wav multitracker and mixer, no MIDI or other features. I had Cubase 5 for many years and this was fine for me, also.

I think that the UI improved a lot.
    The lower zone on a big monitor alone is worth the money.
    Also the mix history.
    I also really dig the new EQ Frequency.
    That's actually all I can think of right now.
    Maybe the Sampler if you're into that kind of thing.
    Just remember that only 64bit Vst are compatible with the newer versions.

• Thank you, @nightlight

I have absolutely no clue if it's better. I played around with it a bit last night, but I think I am pretty much using the same features that I was in 8. Probably not a necessary upgrade if you're happy with 8 imho

Of course, mix history is a great feature.

• I have absolutely no clue if it's better. I played around with it a bit last night, but I think I am pretty much using the same features that I was in 8. Probably not a necessary upgrade if you're happy with 8 imho

Of course, mix history is a great feature.

Ah, ok... thank you. I think upgrading is not necessary for my needs, but I will have a look at it. :thumbup: