Trying to create a profile and keep running into this error

• "No external amp detected or volume too low. Please check and restart profiling"

It is loud as heck and I am running it through my Zoom TAC-2 to provide phantom power to my mic. I can see the Vu levels rise on my DAW but keep getting this error. Any ideas? Thank you.

Peace out,

JP (Pierre) Moatti

• What is the setting of the Return level parameter? Make sure that is not set to something like -32dB.
    Also check if the cable going from your Zoom to the Profiler return is working ok.
    To verify that the PROFILER is working ok you can simply connect the direct out with the return input using a short cable and then take a clean Profile of that cable. The resulting Profile should be a crystal clear sound with no character.

• Danke hjscheffler,

Please tell me where I would find the return level. Is this part of the sept for a profile?

The return level is shown just before you start the profiling process, on the first screen where you can choose between the "Kemper Amp" and "Reference Amp".
    It is shown on the right lower side of the screen and you can control it with the 4th rotating key