Official Cameron studio merged profiles with cabs now available

• UPDATE: Limit of 10 for Ebay customers entire collection for a 100 dollars, actually 103 to cover my fees. Once these 10 sell out no more.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/323374737984

UPDATE: This amp is the Cameron Carnage but if you bought a Big Red or Diable de Jose profile it's the exact same amp sorry for the confusion since we never agreed on a name till today.

UPDATE: Clip!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

UPDATE: went ahead and set the price to 30 for Ebay early bird discount, had a hard time keeping track of all the messages and what discount to give so just go there before the sale is over and order there.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/323356586074

UPDATE sale over but if you're still the original a 40 dollar Aldrich customer I have a special price for you for 30 dollars otherwise please make your purchase through Ebay.

UPDATE early bird Sale ends tonight at Midnight. Here is the official Ebay listing:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/323356586074

Took forever you guys asked for it we are putting out a profile pack of Mark Cameron's 100% custom made 100 watt Jose high and low gain amp called the Diablo de Jose or Mark just calls it "Big Red" in a reference to Robin Crosby's old Jackson V.

Regarding the studio profiles...

It wasn't as easy as just taking a SN57 and sticking it to a cab. We did use a SN57 along with another mic that Mark figured out how to strategically place to get the fullness off the amp that just a single mic was not getting. Plus going through mic positions and mixers it all took a long time of trial and error.

The profile pack officially goes on sale on Thursday on Ebay for 34 dollars. If you want the prerelease and get it early before I list it on Ebay just message me here and I will give you my Paypal info. XX dollar early bird special, if you are an original customer that paid 40 dollars for the Aldrich then you can have this pack for XX dollars.

The cab we are including with this profile pack is a early 90's Marshall Classic 4x12 with UK made greenbacks with 1777 Kurt Mueller cones. There is a reason early 90's greenback loaded cabs are becoming hard items to find. Those speakers came with 1777 Kurt Mueller cones or 6402s which makes them closer to the real thing than any current reissue.

Clips of the amp and cab we profiled:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I will answer my messages in a few hours. Mark and I are doing some last minute things. Also clips of the actual profiles will be up when the Ebay listing goes live.

Mods you can lock my other thread in this section I dont want to violate any rules.

• Correct was just wanting to compare how it sounds to the ones i've bought and used other IR cabs. Thanks.

I'm an idiot sorry too early in the morning.

We will try to do a clip with DAW and Kemper when we can. We already shot the clips for this profile pack which hopefully I will have up today.

• If you ever keep me waiting that long again J ill shoot you myself :D
    This is gonna be killer! Okay just PM to get the pay pal right? Done

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Profiles sent.

I totally forgot to do this since I did it in every other thread. The first person to post after this post right here will get any one profile or one profile pack of their choosing I offer including "Big Red". So you can choose this one or the Aldrich or the CCV800 or whatever we offer for sale you can get for no charge. So whoever posts next gets it. Just one post, one opportunity, one product one choice. No you cant choose them all or more than two just one.

If you already own all my profiles my apologies, I do these offers for people who may not normally buy my products to get them to try them.

Ready set go!!!

Edited to add I do these late at night hoping someone outside the USA gets these.

• I have already bought the "Big Red" - cause of the cab option. Of course I would also love to try out the "Atomic Pumpkin" di profiles under these conditions :thumbup:

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• Ok was having a hard time keeping track of all the PMs of who's who and what discount I just went ahead and set it to 30 dollars for this weekend only on Ebay. Just go through Ebay and don't message me, I'm getting confused, sorry.

• The amp sounds good, what about the profiles?

We are doing clips DAW, with cabs through monitors and direct through guitar cab. They are taking a little longer than I thought Mark is a perfectionist. I know a few people already made clips and used this profile pack maybe they can post clips before I get mine up.

• Recording we made quickly using the Kemper direct with our Big Red HG Studio profile to show you guys how well it records. No compression no nothing added just raw recording and those are the eq settings in the video.

All guitar work done by Mark Cameron himself.

• If there is someone who would like to do a clip and review of this profile pack and I mean a review and clips in the next few days or by the weekend not 2 weeks later I will give away one pack.

Anyone that's been curious or unsure about our older direct profiles please check the Ebay listings now as we are running another sale on the older direct profiles. We will be putting out a whole bunch of new profile packs studio/direct and merged and that's the only reason we are selling the older direct profiles at a lower price.