Question about DI Signal!

• Hi :)
    I have a question, is use my Kemper only to listen what i am playing and to record a clean DI Signal via SPDIF for a perhaps later re-amp.
    Then i am sending a signal from the Kemper DIrect output on the Back of the Kemper with a normal mono guitar Cable to my Peavey 6505 and from there it goes with a Loadbox to my Interface.
    And at Kempers DI Output i selected Git Analog.
    Is that the correct way to do this?

Thanks

• I'm new at this, but my understanding is that the direct out, when set to Git Analog, passes the instrument signal through unmolested, leaving it at instrument level, so yes, it would be appropriate to send into the input of another amp. This is it's function during the profiling process.

But just so I understand. you're wanting to use the kemper only for the purpose of listening to yourself play while while tracking, you want to use the 6505 for your recorded guitar sound? If so, it sound to me like it should work.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Hi and thanks for help @mickey and @Locrain

i want to record with the Kemper a DI Signal for later reamp it, perhaps.
    So i cant with the Torpedo record a DI Signal
    So the SPDIF one is my DI Signal so i cant use it for the 6505 or mickey?

Thanks

• Hi and thanks for help @mickey and @Locrain

i want to record with the Kemper a DI Signal for later reamp it, perhaps.
    So i cant with the Torpedo record a DI Signal
    So the SPDIF one is my DI Signal so i cant use it for the 6505 or mickey?

Thanks

You can create a DI track for reamping very easily with the Kemper, no need for any DI box or amp or anything. There are two ways that I know how to do it. If your interface has S/PDIF connections, you can set the S/PDIF output to Git+Studio (under output settings), that will send a loud unprocessed di signal.

Or, you can use the Direct Out on the back of the kemper, and pulg it into one of the inputs of your interface.

Lots of info here: https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…p-by-Step-Reamping-Guide/

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.