Pedal Steel guitar in Portland

• Awesome @Bryan Daste! I'll try them out tonight!

FWIW, I've fallen madly in love with the official Dr. Z's Surgical Steel profile (available in their 2nd pack). It's soooo good (imho - for reference, my tastes tend toward the Bakersfield/Buck Owens/Mooney type of sound). I have been playing with swapping out the cabs on that profile because I'm pretty sure they used some type of Celestion speaker (not my fav for pedal steel - I much prefer a JBL 120/130, TT, etc). Nonetheless, it's a stellar profile.

• Welcome Bryan! You've sure been busy and that's exciting. I'm going to try some of your profiles on my acoustic and mandolin, see how that works out. Thanks for sharing. @Morty which profile do you like best with your mandolin? I don't play it a ton but I'd like something real useful.

Gary ô¿ô

• Awesome @Bryan Daste! I'll try them out tonight!
    FWIW, I've fallen madly in love with the official Dr. Z's Surgical Steel profile (available in their 2nd pack). It's soooo good (imho - for reference, my tastes tend toward the Bakersfield/Buck Owens/Mooney type of sound). I have been playing with swapping out the cabs on that profile because I'm pretty sure they used some type of Celestion speaker (not my fav for pedal steel - I much prefer a JBL 120/130, TT, etc). Nonetheless, it's a stellar profile.

You might try the BM Fan Showgirl 62 rig in the Bert Meulendijk free rig pack on the Rig Exchange.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• You might try the BM Fan Showgirl 62 rig in the Bert Meulendijk free rig pack on the Rig Exchange.

Yes, I actually use the cab from that profile with the Dr. Z Surgical Steel!

@Bryan Daste Unfortunately, I don't have any recording equipment (no computer interface, etc.), but maybe I'll try and capture some of our show tonight.