Beginner profile seller

• Hi everyone! Im in need of some advice in terms of selling profiles. I am fairly new to the world of Kemper andI would love to know more particularly on the selling profile aspect of it. Here is mys situation: Before purchasing the kemper, I had a beautiful schecter Hellwin head and cab. This is the amp used by avenged sevenfold lead guitar player, synyster gates. Obviously, one of the first thing I did was profile it (Im a student in sound engineering. I did it in a professional studio with professionals to capture the tone of the amp) Now that this is being said, I have used the settings provided by synyster gates in the owner's book of the amp and have 4 profiles made (lead 1, lead 2, clean UK and clean US)

What would be your advice to sell them and such? Im open to any kind of suggestions! Thank you and have a great day!

• For just a few profiles like you're talking about, you might have luck on eBay...though I don't know if you'd be able to use the avenged sevenfold name. Generally if you want to sell profiles, demos are a must. It's also not an amp I've seen any discussion around really. Aside from your post on the band's forum, this is the only request I see:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…Request-Schecter-Hellwin/

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Yes I see. I suppose that my profiles all depend on avenged sevenfold fans who would have kemper and thats a smaller target... Ill add a few demos and just cross my fingers then! thank you for your quick answer!

• Yes I see. I suppose that my profiles all depend on avenged sevenfold fans who would have kemper and thats a smaller target... Ill add a few demos and just cross my fingers then! thank you for your quick answer!

Exactly, you understand. You're welcome, best of luck.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.