Some items in Profiler are damaged (Rig Manager message)

• Hello,
    not sure if it's a "Kemper" issue or a "Rig Manager" issue but as the Kemper get stuck I thought to write here.

I'm trying to delete from the Kemper the profiles I don't really use so I'm creating Local Folders withing RM to save (and organize) them there.
    Now...
    -> Folder creation on Rig Manager - OK
    -> Copy of the selected profiles from Kemper to the local folder - OK
    -> Deletion of those Profiles from the Kemper - OK

.. but, as soon as the profiles are deleted from the Kemper, RM tries to sync again with the Kemper and gives me the message:
    "Some items in Profiler are damaged - To resolve this issue, turn Profiler off. Wait for 10 seconds and choose Browse mode while holding the RIG button for at least 30 seconds. Profiler will boot and attempt to repair the items in question"

I tried several time and I end up every time having to "Reboot/Repair the Kemper" as it stays on "RIG MANAGER - Syncing RIG 0 of 91" status.

I will figure out another way to do it but I thought to share this issue (maybe it's me... ? It could easily be me!!! :/ )

Michele

Note: I'm on a Mac (High Sierra), last version of RM (Version 2.1.41 (13350)) and the last Beta Version (Spring Reverb) on the Kemper