Reverb and Delay don't work via Cab

• Greetings folks!
    I recently acquired a Kemper power rack, and I'm absolutely sold!
    However, yesterday I created my first profile which turned out great for a first try. Afterwards I started playing around, connected the Kemper straight to the guitar cab, turned the cab sim off and so on. Sounded great, so far, so good. However, while fumbling around, I discovered that the reverb and delay in the effects section didn't do anything when I turned them on. When I put reverb and delay on either any of the stomps, or the X, or the MOD, it worked. It only didn't on the "original" reverb and delay slots. When I used the very same profile with cab sim on via monitors using the main out it worked just fine. Everything else does too, no other issues with that green piece of magic.
    Any idea why? Am I missing something? Thanks, any help is appreciated!

• It wasn't, thanks! Don't have the chance to check if it works now as I won't have a cab to check for at least two weeks but I'll just go and expect it to work now. Jeez, quite a lot to learn with that thing.
    Again, thank you!

• You can check by plugging headphones or a powered cab or a mixing desk into the MONITOR OUT. The same signal is also fed into the internal power amp. If you use headphones, you will hear a signal on one side only.

If the output source is set to Mod Mono or Stack the effects in the modules DLY and REV are not included in that signal chain.

• Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but just to get this out there for others who may be searching on this....I had the same exact problem. Running a 600W Kemper powerhead thru a Mesa 2X12 and my delay & reverb were not working (but the stomp boxes worked fine). I ended up going into the "Output" section and went to page 1 of 9 and turned the "Browse" knob and selected the "Live w/ Guitar Cab" setting. Then, my delay & reverb thankfully came back!!

Just wanted to share in case others have the same problem - thanks again for the question, it helped me too!

• Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but just to get this out there for others who may be searching on this....I had the same exact problem. Running a 600W Kemper powerhead thru a Mesa 2X12 and my delay & reverb were not working (but the stomp boxes worked fine). I ended up going into the "Output" section and went to page 1 of 9 and turned the "Browse" knob and selected the "Live w/ Guitar Cab" setting. Then, my delay & reverb thankfully came back!!

Just wanted to share in case others have the same problem - thanks again for the question, it helped me too!

Welcome.
    Apparently you didn’t understand either the problem nor the solution.

It would have been a lot easier: In the Output Menu make sure the Monitor Output is set to Master Mono.

BTW this is all covered in the excellent manual that comes with the Profiler.