Laney Iron Heart FRFR IRT-X Powered Guitar Expansion Cab (Kent - UK)

• Selling here my Laney Iron Heart IRT-X Powered Guitar Expansion Cab

£200

This has been with me for a couple of years and has some slight scuffing (can send pictures of) but only very minor. Other than that, its in great condition. I am selling this as I now use In Ear Monitors so no need for stage amplification.
    The IRT-X Expansion Cab from the guys at Laney is a truly versatile tool for any guitar player. It is an active 200w powered speaker that can act as a expansion speaker for any guitar amp combo with speaker outs available, as a cabinet for your digital amplifier such as a Kemper or POD system, or as an on stage monitor. You can also use it as a 200w power amp to connect your POD or Kemper to your speaker cabinet
    With a stereo effects loop, master volume, bass, and treble controls this is an extremely controllable system. DI out to the board with or without cabinet simulation and the option to run more than one of these at a time gives you so many options depending on what you need.
    Here's what Laney say about the IRT-X
    ERL
    The key is - Electro- Mechanical Reactive Linking (ERL).
    Unlike an extension cabinet - which sits after your output section, the IRT-X sits BETWEEN your amps output section and your amps speaker and cleverly mimics the response characteristics of your on-board speaker.
    Unlike most guitar speakers, which are commonly, rolled off above 4Khz the IRT-X houses a high quality flat response 8" Driver and a 1"Compression Driver. As soon as you connect the IRT-X, YOUR guitar tone has the capability for far more highs and lows, which means more tone!
    Used in its most straightforward application the IRT-X gives you more of YOUR tone! And since it's YOUR tone what better than to use it as your own personal guitar monitor on stage - every gigging musician has run into problems hearing themselves on stage.