Did you know...

• that under "RIG" menu there's a setting called "PANORAMA" that will pan the signal AND that can you can use "MORPH" to move your signal with an expression pedal?

Tell me what I don't know!

Learn to Swim

• Did You Know....

If you check the KPA forum every half hour for the upcoming Reverb beta, it will never happen? Like a watched kettle never boiling. I swear if I click refresh one more time and see 5.6.2.13481 mocking me....

• Of course, by the fall, it might mean the official release. Usually the beta takes several weeks prior to being released. And it's late July now. Most people think of all of September as fall. Plus in an official announcement to a guitar magazine, it's better to underpromise and overdeliver. the "couple weeks" quote of Christoph was probably referring to the beta and wasn't a major announcement either. I'm not complaining, just excited. They knocked it out of the park with the delays and the reverb previews sound like they are going to be epic as well and worth the wait. Then again, it's also vacation season and Kemper employees deserve some extra time off just like all of us do! Doesn't mean that I'm not going to check here everyday. Just hoping we get them before lush ethereal reverbs go out of style, like chorus after the 80's/early 90's!

• that while previewing rigs from Rig Manager, you can hold the stack button until it highlights, then press "COPY", go to one of your rigs, highlight the STACK and "PASTE" the copied rig? Awesome.

Learn to Swim