Aux In Controllable via MIDI

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but in perusing the MIDI manual I didn't see any instructions for controlling the auxiliary input volume via MIDI. I'd love to see you add that, as I run the FOH into the Kemper. It'd be extra convenient to control that via midi.

Thanks!

Pedal steel, guitar and fiddle in www.upsouthband.com. Lover of both kinds of music: good AND bad!

• Could you please explain a bit more, what the purpose is and why it's practically meaningful.

I'm feeding in the monitor mix from FOH into my in-ears connected to the HEADPHONE OUT of the PROFILER myself. And I set the mix via "Aux-In > Headphones" once. I control the overall in-ear volume via MASTER VOLUME (only Headphone Volume is linked) and on stage via a volume control on my body pack. If I want to edit the monitor mix, I can do it in the mixing desk directly via an app on my smartphone. If we had a sound engineer responsible for monitoring, she/he could do it.

Are you intending to control "Aux In >Headphones" via a pedal on stage???

• I would like to ask this same question.

I would like to run ambient pads through the aux in -> Máster out and control the aux in volume via a midi volume pedal.

Is this possible?

thank you!!

• It can be done with NRPN. Please check out the MIDI parameter document available on the KEMPER download page.

The Aux In mixes are on address page 127

32 Aux In >Main

33 Aux In >Monitor

34 Aux In >Headph.