Storable Output Volume Presets

• My "live-Kemper-monitoring-constellation" differs from gig to gig (approx. 40 gigs a year). From small clubs where I use our own P.A. and a RCF-FRFR-Monitor controlled via our digital-console by myself, to medium-gigs where we are mixed by a technician and a FoH-Monitor and up to larger stages where I use a DXR-FRFR controlled directly by the Kemper-Monitor-Out and even sometimes with an additional Guitar-1x12"-Cab placed in my rear on really large stages.
    For these different situations I understandably need different Volume-scenes and volume-levels.

For me it's annoying to dial in suiting output-volumes for each live-situation individually always beginning from the last volumes-scene, which completely differs from all other constellations because it has been dialed in for our rehearsals during the week.

I think the profiler's output-preset-option lacks the most important feature which would be the storage of output volumes and not only Output-EQ-settings (which is only one side of the medal).

The possibility to store all output-levels including Main-EQ and Monitor-EQ together with Power-Amp on/off in one output-preset would minimize -more even avoid- the time-consuming and bandmate-disturbing "volume-searches" at the venue each time again.

To this feature-request CK and also the manual tell, that dangerous volume-settings could occur. I understand this and agree to it (but limited)
    For this reason it might be helpful by setting the profiler to a "undangerous" default-output-level-setting after unit-booting and after checking selecting the suiting output-preset.

• Output volumes are not included in presets because otherwise loading such a preset - even while you just scroll through the list of output presets - could cause huge unintended volume jumps.

• I know what you mean, it would be the same as when scrolling through the distortion-presets, which also causes unintended volume-jumps (sounds awful).

But a solution for that could be, to implement a new feature/process when loading an output-preset.

For instance:
    When scrolling through the output-preset-list (with stored volumes in the presets) you load the desired preset (even by "autoload"). Now the Output-level-menu of the desired preset appears in the display, but the preset is not "activated", which means, the Profiler's output jacks (Mains, Monitor, Direct Out, Headphones, etc) are not physically linked to the "output-level-menu" (don't know the right name)
    You now can check the volumes - if they were "dangerous" - and also check all the other features of the Output-Menu (cab on/off, PowerAmp a.s.o.) and maybe change settings before you hit a new soft-knob f.e. called "activate" which then "link" the Profiler's Output-Jacks to the different level settings. This soft-button "activate" should be placed on the "output-level-menu-display", because if even then a huge unintended volume occured, you had a quick access to the level-potis.

By this feature the Profiler's versatility would be immensely improved for live-player's like me. I would implement at least 12 output-presets like
    - rehearsal
    - home
    - club
    - club with Monitor
    - club with Guitar Cab
    - club with Monitor and Guitar Cab
    - House-mixing
    - Stage
    - Stage with Monitor
    - Stage with Guitar Cab
    - Stage with Monitor and Guitar Cab
    - Studio to console
    - Studio to sound-card

Currently I have to create them individually and level them in most cases completely new. This takes avoidable time and noise during the stage-soundcheck.

• The different volumes.

And also the audible proportion/relation between different Output-Volumes. F.e. when using a Guitarcab (via Monitor-Out) and an FRFR-Monitor (via Direct-Out) on stage, and both are linked to the Main-volume-knob it depends of the proportion between both when you raise the volume.