SOLVED - Wah Bypass@Stop engaged when new rig selected

• Hi guys,

I am sure I am doing something REALLY stupid but I've been through my setting and can't see what it is :(

I currently have a Wah active in Stomp A of each slot in a Performance.

I have the Wah set to Bypass@Toe. However, when I change rigs the Wah is active in the new rig as if set in the heel position (i.e. the sound is really honky). If I more the Expression Pedal and leave in the toe position again everything works fine (the Wah is bypassed).

I have a Mission pedal connected to pedal 3 on the remote and a little Zoom exp pedal in 4

Pedal settings are

MorphPedal >Wah ticked
    WahPedal >Pitch ticked

Pedal 3 - Mode = Type 1, Function = Morph Pedal
    Pedal 4 - Mode =Type 1, Function = Volume Pedal

What am I doing wrong ?

EDIT: I should have said that when I set to bypass@ heel everything works fine.

• I guess, that is normal. You have linked the Wah Pedal to the Morph Pedal and the starting position of the Morph Pedal after a Rig change is always heel, which represents the base sound of the Rig. See how the bars work on page Pedal Links in the System Settings. After a Rig change both bars for Morphing as well as Wah (linked to Morph Pedal) are at minimum - which represents the heel position. The combination of Wah Pedal being linked to Morph Pedal AND Bypass@Toe creates a logical conflict. Bypass@Heel or Bypass@Stop should work. Or use a dedicated Wah Pedal and control Morphing via another expression pedal or buttons.