Wah pedal freezing Kemper

• Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has had any issues with an Expression pedal set as a wah freezing their kempers?

Every now and again when playing the kemper will start to slow down during patch changes and eventually freeze on one patch and be unable to turn off. I have narrowed it down to being an Issue with the wah but have had no luck in fixing it or even working out what it is causing it.

• Mine has frozen twice in the last week.

I recently got a used remote and started using that with a Mission EXP pedal in input 3 and a cheap zoom pedal in input 4.

On two occasions recently the entire Kemper has frozen entirely. The remote went dead and nothing on the KPA worked at all. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the remote but that didn't help. I switched off the KPA and restarted it - bingo everything worked as normal.

It has only happened twice so far and I haven't been able to narrow it down to a specific trigger (therefore haven't opened a support ticket yet). I am running the latest beta firmware so presumed it might just be a bug in the beta which will get ironed out on final release.

In both instances so far the KPA has been connected to my Mac and Rig Manager in my studio. I have unplugged the USB connection to the computer to try and rule this out as a cause. So far I haven't had a re-occurrence but it is early days. I will keep an eye on it and report back if it happens again (at which point I will raise a support ticket).

• Sorry for the Delay.

I'm using the latest Os update and the kpa isn't connected to rig manager.

I've raised a support ticket and have been in contact with them. Thinking at the moment is its an issue with my midi controller sending to much info