Sell some pedals on my pedalboard or not???

• I tried to put an IMMERSE reverbarator (neunaber) in front input of Kemper. Of course this is not the right place to put a reverb pedal. I will experiment with the send and return in the back today and let you know. I have to decide if I sell some pedals on my pedalboard or not. I got a compresser too Hyper Gravity from TC Electronic. Fantastic pedal, but not sure if I need it anymore... Got a POLYTUNE , I bought 2 months before the Kemper... this pedal is fantastic too BUT since I got the Kemper I use its tuner all the time, so the POLYTUNE is not even plugged. What about you? Did you sold some pedals after you got the K ?

8)8)8)

• in the process of selling nearly all of them. Only have a few left. Keeping a talkbox and a synth. Currently not using them, but if I do another cover band I'll most likely need them.

Learn to Swim

• Well OK after testing the IMMERSE on send and return I will keep that one. Works great to add a touch of ambiant on clean tones . But I am happy that send and return works really great on Kemper. I controlled the DUCKING fonction on the reverb which is great way to control the presence of the reverb

• At one point, I had a pedalboard that weighed 75lbs and was loaded with pedals. There is a picture of it here on the forum somewhere. After getting the Kemper, I have sold every pedal and haven’t regretted it once. If you’re playing in live bands, I don’t think ANYONE can tell the difference between a Kemper’s Delay for example, and another brand. Or chorus, flange, reverb, etc. Because after you’ve run the signal through a PA, mix it with other instruments and the room sound of the venue, nobody is going to hear the effects so clearly that they’ll be able to distinguish the two. To me, it wasn’t worth carrying around all that extra stuff. Not to mention, I think the Kemper’s effects are great!

And I play in two of the most popular cover bands in my area (2 different styles of cover bands). The effects are definitely more than good enough for what I’d ever need.

• Some time ago I thought about selling my pedals (ca. 30 pieces) and get some bucks for them. But for now I decided to keep them because they sound sweet in front of the kemper as well. Most of the time I use them in the studio but sometimes I just grab the OCD or Fuzz Factory and destroy an open stage session with it :D

• Its very easy to use the SEND AND RETURN of the Kemper. So I agree we dont need a big pedal board ,nevertheless I think it is a good idea to keep a very good reverb pedal ready to play anytime. I agree that we really dont need a TUNER or a DELAY pedal, but I see a little quality in the NEUNABER or STRYMON kind of ambiant pedals that is a touch better to my hear than Kemper reverb. So for me this is the exception... (so far coz I know a new Kember reverb is in project soon) But take in consideration that I make more ambiant music than heavy distorted and shredded stuff here.... And when I am soloying its more say...Pink Floyd than Metallica. So anyway I will keep the IMMERSE in the send and return alway ready to play and as I say the other fuction of the kemper ducking is very useful for the Immerse and it also depends where I put it on the chain ex: I can get delays with modulation before the reverb.... and it sounds very nice . Today I will experiment with my COMPRESSER just to see if there is a place for it in the chain. Maybe ready to use whenever I need a little boost . In conclusion, so far I'd get 2 pedals and the Kemper this is not a complicated set up... lol. I dont have a controller yet but for live shows I'd put the controller plus my 2 pedals if I can find a way to make it simple and effective. Thanks a lot to all more to come later...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: