harmonizer setting for boys are back in town ?

• Give me a minute or so, I have a youtube link somewhere, someone put up, and it's pretty good.

You need to set the song key you are going to play in, and if it's major or minor. A little bit of trial & error should sort it out :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He says; "To set it up the way I did: Press and hold the X button. Use the type knob to find the X Module called Harmonic Pitch.Voice 1 is default, i.e. Unison. Voice 2 is set to +3rd in this particular case. Key is C/Am. I enable Formant Shift (4th "display control button" on the Kemper head) set to -5.0.".

Personally, I prefer the sound with the 'Formant shift' disabled.

Edited once, last by LiamUK ().

• we play this in my band and like mentioned above i set the harmoniser to A Major/F sharp minor. It works a treat :)

Hey Raoul, what do you have the other settings set to? Such as stereo, and voice balance, etc?

Hi... I’m sorry to edge into your thread but I can’t start my own one for some reason...
    Do the input/output flashing lights when playing?

I'm not sure what you mean. Choosing the harmoniser shouldn't change the way the lights turn on and off. They should still flash as normal.