Please stop me from buying an AXE FX III

• My guess is the majority of demographic of Fractal customer base aren't working musicians. The constant updates and how they change the presets would be a nightmare scenario for mosr working musicians.

To be fair, that can also apply to the Kemper. You got many in both customer base who are focused on buying a device that has a good headphone output that Kemper included the Space feature to make it sound good in headphones.

This for the most part makes perfect sense, most working guitarists don't want to spend, presuming they have it at first, 2 grands on one device Most working guitarist can get a fully live ready system with real tube amps, for a fraction of the cost of either unit.

• Any "update" that altered my tone for any rig would be totally unacceptable. I have literally put YEARS of time into getting the sounds I need for various songs in our play list.

Agreed...

My guess is the majority of demographic of Fractal customer base aren't working musicians. The constant updates and how they change the presets would be a nightmare scenario for mosr working musicians.

Yup. The same with Kemper.

What's interesting is when you talk to the average gigging musician, they don't do firmware updates. I was talking to a local guitarist (AxeFX II user) last year and he had never heard of the AX8. Touring Kemper users are the same way. They MIGHT look into firmware updates when they get off tour, but as a matter of course, firmware updates aren't a part of their world. Making music is.