Can I register a 2nd Kemper to my first account?

• Sup guys!

I just bought a second Kemper and I want to know if I can register it to the same account as my first Kemper?

This one I got “used” (it was actually a returned unit) from Musicians Friend. I haven’t tried registering it because I wanted to confirm that I can register two, or more, Kemper amps to the same account, or if perhaps it’s better to register it as a new device for whatever reason. Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks!

• Thanks! :)

I tried Google, as well as the forum search function, before posting here, but I can’t find the answer to this question. Also went into the Kemper FAQ section of their site to no avail. I guess I’ll give it more time before I start the registration process.

Take care!

• remember all your favorites WONT show up in the 2nd when you change the username in the second, i just imported it to a usb and then fav'd them, you will find that RM is 2 kemper user friendly, especially the performance(s). Run both at the same time for a stereo out of world experience.
    Are you going to run them both together or am i still alone in the universe :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi @lightbox can you mention what has not worked for you?, i have been able to click on rigs, edit performances etc, am using windows 10, i can even switch off a usb when i dont want both rigs from RM to appear on both kempers

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• remember all your favorites WONT show up in the 2nd when you change the username in the second, i just imported it to a usb and then fav'd them, you will find that RM is 2 kemper user friendly, especially the performance(s). Run both at the same time for a stereo out of world experience.

Ash

Not that I’m dissatisfied with the Kemper but I will be running the Kemper in stereo with the Kemper 2 when or if it ever happens :thumbup: . The missus would leave me if I buy another Kemper the same as I already have lol. Although, maybe if I give my Helix lt to her I may get away with buying another Kemper lol. Haven’t touched it anyway since the Kemper moved in.

Ash

I’ll most likely connect the 2nd Kemper to another computer, so I won’t have to worry about that. One will be dedicated to studio work and the other is for gigs. I guess you’ll remain alone in the Universe :-P.

Thanks for chipping in everyone!