Dual/Triple rectifier, ST9pro plus OD, Cannibal Corpse/Death metal tone.

• hey ive been looking around trying to find my perfect idea of death metal tone. I recently saw cannibal corpse live and they are using triple rectifiers with emg pickups and a maxon st9 pro plus OD pedal. it was the most crushing and insane tone ive ever heard in my life. and i HAVE to get a profile that sounds like that. if anyone has a triple rec and a st9pro plus, and can try to get that tone, and profile it. i will be forever grateful. im just trying to find a tone to jam with in my room, im not trying to use this tone to record. I want this to feel like the real thing in the room. I'm running my Kemper through jbl monitors.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ola englund posted a video of the gear he used for a CC cover and showed the exact settings for the st9. the tone he replicated in the video is exactly what im looking for.