[LRS] Free Profile Pack, Based on a Splawn Quick Rod

• I've had a nasty head cold for awhile but still attempted to record and mix. I can barely hear out of my right ear from the cold.

Eat you alive with the correct tempo , different tuning and playing.

Tons of stuff going on besides the profile, pre and post FX

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Left channel is LRS Shuggah GBX2 08 and right channel is LRS Shuggah GBX2 11. I tried to cut each channel and cut the background, at points, to show how each sounded.

• This pack, along with Live Ready Sounds' Triple Rectifier packs, is already one of my favorites for pop-punk type tones. So far, I've got about 30 of them marked favorite, for various punk and pop-punk tones. There are also a lot of mid gain tones that are really great, which I wasn't expecting out of this pack. I would have assumed that this amp would have only been good for really heavy, detuned stuff, but I would have been wrong.

• Killer clips schreckmusic  patrick2099 ! Love the show of versatility. Everyone is going to be amazed when more clips of this pack in action come along. Seriously great and diverse.

Thanks much for posting them guys!

Awesome_Elvis Thanks much for the report and I agree! When doing directs many things can go wrong believe it or not. With these, everything went perfect. Guys that play through a real cabinet are going to LOVE these. As are those that have are favorite Kemper cab. Have to say the GBX2 cabs just released are amazing greenback tones. I should load one on the directs and see how it pans out.

• V10 is Live!

Oh, and if you 5 minutes to kill on some 80s licks:

• V10 is Live!

Oh, and if you 5 minutes to kill on some 80s licks:

Sounds spot on to me! Now I need to learn some Ratt!

• 7.2 is Live. Per a request I added 2 Poweramp Only profiles, no preamp. One is a mic'd cabinet one is a DA of the Poweramp only. This can be used with preamp pedals before the Kemper.

Also, set the input noise gate to 0 on all V7 profiles. This is to help users that do not have their input section lock and my gate settings come through.

Factory setting is to have the input locked. This is suggested to keep the senses and input gate set for your guitar.

Also, I do recommend users check Purecab. It is default on 3.5 I believe. I prefer it off as this is how the profiles are made. Some may prefer it on but it is best to try both.

• I did the request 8) And I trusted Tim to get it done right: Nice poweramp profiles for preamps like my Orange Bax Bangeetar. So I did go to bed after the request and some nice chatting... and next morning I woke up and he already has done it!!

I have little time until the weekend, but I am trying at the moment. So far it is exactly what I wanted. It is totally flexible with small adjustments of Definition (really great). This 2 rigs are a big benefit for me and will make my recording chain (when using preamp pedals) a lot more easier.

Have I said he didn't charge extra? He just made kind of custom rigs for free. And there are 150 other profiles in the pack- this Orange pack just makes me happy :love:

• I did the request 8) And I trusted Tim to get it done right: Nice poweramp profiles for preamps like my Orange Bax Bangeetar. So I did go to bed after the request and some nice chatting... and next morning I woke up and he already has done it!!

I have little time until the weekend, but I am trying at the moment. So far it is exactly what I wanted. It is totally flexible with small adjustments of Definition (really great). This 2 rigs are a big benefit for me and will make my recording chain (when using preamp pedals) a lot more easier.

Have I said he didn't charge extra? He just made kind of custom rigs for free. And there are 150 other profiles in the pack- this Orange pack just makes me happy :love:

Thanks much for the report! Glad they hit the mark.

This amp has really met my expectations now.

I like to experiment with different tube types and brands to fine tune the tone (makes a lot of difference in most amps.) Turns out this amp has a different layout than usual. No more secrets from her :)

• Haha, yup half of my live ready Folder has free stuff in it that Tim has done with IR's and test rigs. He must have got sick of me trying to offer him some thing for it. He is a hard worker and can get a job done, rarely would he have to go back and re do it.

I have some KILLER IR's (soldano rig) That Tim gave me FREE, one 5150 rig he did for me is just one of a kind (his own IR"s on it) i got a killer VH4 he did for me. Least i can do is pick up his packs but my point is this. He is a hard worker and capable of getting you a good tone.

Tim gets my award this year for the hardest working profiler.

Cheers to Tim man. :), It may not mean much but THANK you Tim for your sincere efforts.

sincerely

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Tim gets my award this year for the hardest working profiler.

Cheers to Tim man. :), It may not mean much but THANK you Tim for your sincere efforts.

sincerely

Ash

Actually Ash, it means a lot! The appreciation makes the effort worth it.

To keep this out there. If anyone buys one of my packs and doesn't find a profile they love, send me a DI of your guitar recorded with the Kemper along with a reference tone and I will match it. I do request permission to use the reamp for presentation.

At some point I will do some marketing but for now I spend all the time making tones. The support from everyone is what keeps me going.

Really, the thanks goes to you all!

• Not only does Live Ready Sound make some really killer profiles, deadpan also takes great care of his customers. Thanks, Tim! My collection of LRS profiles will continue to grow. :)

I don't know who hates you worse now, deadpan -- my girlfriend, my neighbors, or my eardrums. Been rocking out a bunch of your Triple Rectified EL34 w/Update 2 and Triple Rectified 6L6 way louder than I should be in a residential neighborhood, tonight. I really should have been using hearing protection, but I wanted to hear (and feel) these really cranked up, which I don't normally get to do. Holy <profanity> !!! These were some of the first profiles I bought and still some of my favorites, and definitely my favorites for punk.

I also spent some time with The Gentleman , yesterday evening. It sounded really great at higher volume, as well.