[LRS] Free Profile Pack, Based on a Splawn Quick Rod

• Interested on trying this pack, but i’m little hesitant about the name. Have you guys tried these profiles thru FRFR or full PA to make sure these work for live or is the ”live ready” just a name? I only use kemper live and there are no actual live ready profiles out there, as far as i know.

Ofc you can eq the hell out of a studio profile to kinda make it work. Would love to find a good high gain profile that doesn’t need 3-4 eq’s or pure cabinet to kill the actual tone and make it usable for live. Just wondering before i buy.

Also are these all studio Profiles? Is the any merged/direct ones on the pack? Didn’t find any info on the site. Thanks!

• User clip with the 2 new profiles, cleans are from the ODS pack:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just added a 13 rig update to this pack.

LRS TR Mdrn V30 02 in action:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BE is about 4 packs in one , the triple rectifier is the top 3 of all thats been done, there are some very diverse tones in the other packs, the Fuchs and tweeds are the same great quality, if you dont at least get the triple rectifier/BE you will regret not getting it on sale later when you read /catch with up the reviews ;)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• BE is about 4 packs in one , the triple rectifier is the top 3 of all thats been done, there are some very diverse tones in the other packs, the Fuchs and tweeds are the same great quality, if you dont at least get the triple rectifier/BE you will regret not getting it on sale later when you read /catch with up the reviews ;)

Ash

Yeah, anybody that doesn't buy at least the BE pack is insane. I bought that and several others a few weeks ago and was going to say I wish I had waited so I could have bought them on sale, but I really don't, They're worth more than I paid. I will however take advantage of this sale and try to not feel too guilty about it. :D

Which Rectifier pack are you referring to, btw?

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• I just came back from a day of testing, man the new updates in the triple rectifier are some of the best rigs i have ever owned, ,yes i own ever pack out there, @deadpan i am trying to find the triple pack my brother to mention it, i could not find it also i just messaged Tim to help its the triple rectifier pack but i cant find it either (but i am inbred from Iowa and cant see)

here is an example of one rig from the new updates
    LRS TR Mdrn V30 02 (KILLER)
    @Locrain

Hopefully Tim will chime in my brother strange i cant see it and i have only had one beer

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• It's at the very bottom for me for some reason and not with the rest of them. There are two, EL34 and 6L6. I got the EL34 and the Fried Chicken. Can't beat it! :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• Thanks for the support!

No problem! Customer for life here! :D

The 6L6 pack is awesome. Great chunky chainsaw tones that bring me back to dark sweaty basements watching x-core kids punch the shit out of each other. And I'm just a few profiles in. :D

The TR used to be a dream amp for me also, and this pack does a great job capturing it perfectly. Can't wait to get into it a little deeper, I'm just scratching the surface.

The EL34 pack was on my KPA when I got it (as was the 6160 Plat Mod, which I have since purchased), but I might as well go ahead and buy it now for the updates that will come in the future. It's fantastic as well.

That's one hell of a business model, getting me to buy something I already have. :D

This model of continually updating packs is genius. I know others do it, but you really really deliver on updates, and I think the fact that you are so responsive and work so hard for our money, even after you have no real reason to, creates a strong sense of customer loyalty that you may not realize. At least for me it does.

If I could afford to buy all of them right now, I would. But at 35%...I have to grab at least a couple more. It's like a little mini-christmas every time I download one of your packs. THE TONES. :D

TLDR: TO ANYONE READING: The Triple Rectifier packs are amazing, but for some reason, for most of us, they don't show in the Kemper Profiles section, but at the very bottom of the page instead.

DON'T MISS OUT, FOOLS. BUY THESE.

@deadpan, you might want to look into this, you may be losing sales due to this, I didn't even realize the 6L6 pack existed until @ashtweth shouted it from the rooftops, so to speak.

Ok, off to grab that EL34 pack and see what else I can find...

Edit. Bought the EL34 TR pack. And why wouldn't I? 35 more profiles. And they rock.

Also picked up the Redwood City, I loved that first clip, looking forward to trying it out!

Edit 2: the rest of the EL34 pack is awesome, but I actually got caught up on the very 1st profile in the pack, I believe it is. Very nice, made a quick clip, one of my old favorites by Breaking Benjamin. :D

Love how tight this profile is on palm mutes, but still musical and blooms well in the chords.

So Cold

Or if you like, in the correct key, courtesy of the KPA's fantastic Transpose feature:

So Cold Drop C

Edited 7 times, last by Locrain ().