[LRS] Free Update to the Modded 1987x Pack with 1971 Greenback

• And then H30 03 from the update:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That new 5150 3 pack you have is really great. It's probably in my Top 5 favorite packs right now. I don't have as many as @ashtweth, but I still have way more than I would ever need, and this is definitely one of my favorites. I'm really liking the new updates with the Marshall cab.

I need to go back and make sure I'm not missing any of the TR updates, too.

• That new 5150 3 pack you have is really great. It's probably in my Top 5 favorite packs right now. I don't have as many as @ashtweth, but I still have way more than I would ever need, and this is definitely one of my favorites. I'm really liking the new updates with the Marshall cab.

I need to go back and make sure I'm not missing any of the TR updates, too.

Found the TR update! Really liking that one, too. Really like the gain range you provided for that update. Plenty of stuff that cuts through, without being muddy. I lot of the TR profiles I hear are really saturated, and fine for metal, but I like my punk tones to be more cutting. These fit the bill! Definitely going to be some of my go-to profiles for punk in that update.

• That's sweet!

I am a feel finatic and glad that the effort is appreciated by others. :)

• Thanks guys! I always thought the Recifier packs were the best kept secret in profiles.

LRS is the best kept secret in profiles! :D

Just amazing man, the value for the dollar spent is fantastic.

I think I have a problem, I went and got another hit this morning...the PV 6160. Couldn't restrain myself.

Lots of great tones here of course. It's not my favorite pack of yours, but it would have to be pretty damn good for that to be the case. :D And truthfully, the 5150 line is not my favorite amp, but as usual, there's a lot of great usable tones here.

Great lead tones, but I was really digging on the heavy rhythm tones, tones of chugga-chugga here.

Quick Breaking Benjamin clip to demonstrate: BB Until The End DP PV 5150 V 006D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited 2 times, last by Locrain ().

• Sounds great here!

Remember, it is only and adverse addiction if it causes problems in your daily life :)

Seriously though, thank you for the support and posting the clips!

Any suggestions for future amps? Would like to hear from everyone on this. Have a few in mind, now just to find them. Have a special one on order, will be about four months on that one.

• That's what I keep telling myself. :D

You're welcome man, really great stuff.

As far as suggestions...I would probably kill someone for you to profile the Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII AND/or the Suhr Hedgehog (even the PT100 maybe). :D Good profiles of those great amps are few and far between, Especially the Suhrs.

Some of my favorite profiles are of a Friedman Butterslax (dunno if I'm supposed to post names of other profilers or not), it would be really cool to see what you could do with that amp.

VHT UL pack by you would be amazing.

Uberschall or XTC would be cool, VH4/other Diezels also.

Edit: @ashtweth, you were not joking about the "LRS TR Mdrn V30 02" profile out of the 6L6 Triple Rectifier pack! What a sound!

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

Edited once, last by Locrain: Spelling... ().

• Will be hunting haha.

I have been on the shooting range for a Wizard...

For any one interested, just opened this sale up:

[LRS] Modded Budda SD30 II with a Twist

@Locrain this one is probably not your style. Quite a unique amp.

Thought I would post it here so anyone interested can use the code to pick it up cheap.

Forgive the clips. I just can't seem to find the time to figure out what will promote at this point so I just play random...uh you'll see...

• Yes, I see exactly what you mean, haha. I've been thinking of doing almost exactly that for clips lately, it gets the point across! :D

Nice sounding amp! Maybe not exactly my style, but in a moment of weakness...who knows? I almost bought the Tweed earlier today. :D

• The Tweed is KILLER for anyone!

...dammit.

:D

• Yeah, lots of great profiles in the Tweed. I can see a lot of use for it, for sure. Can't wait to get my Tele wired back up and check it out with that.

• Yeah, I was noticing that last night, they really clean up/distort well just depending on hard you dig in, very cool!

• I grabbed the Tweed today. I don't really use Fenders much, but I figured for less than $12, I could at least kill some time with it. I was really surprised at how much I liked these. There are a large variety and number of profiles, as usual. I haven't gotten to thoroughly go through them yet, but I did a quick run through. I only had time to play with my Schecter on the monitors, and still need to check them out through my XiTone.

LRS Tweed 14.3 sounds like the "pushed to the brink of destruction" Neil Young type tone. A lot of the profiles with the Celestion Blue sound like they'd be great for Americana type stuff. I was playing some John Mellencamp and Tom Petty with them, and thought they sounded great for that, through the monitors.

I have a feeling that the more I mess with these, the more I'm going to like them.