[LRS] Free Update to the Modded 1987x Pack with 1971 Greenback

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ReVv Generator 120 CH1. Beautiful Cleans!!!!

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ReVv Generator 120 CH1 and ReVv Generator 120 CH3 in action.

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• First recording with my new musicman Luke II (arrived today)

Say hello to the blue angel

It's the CH3 H30 06 profile

External Content soundcloud.com

• Just great!

• Just wanted to show some appreciation to you guys , i feel really lucky to be around great players and such great architects of TONE, thanks a lot guys its really a treat for me to enjoy this work , listen to these and see such a positive effect on people. Great work Tim , great demos guys

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Just wanted to show some appreciation to you guys , i feel really lucky to be around great players and such great architects of TONE, thanks a lot guys its really a treat for me to enjoy this work , listen to these and see such a positive effect on people. Great work Tim , great demos guys

Sincerely
    Ash

Thank you Ash. You are always the best. Period.

• Sounds wicked, Frank! Of course really great work on this profile, Tim! :love::thumbup:

• You can wake up very soon.
    MD421 has been ordered. :)

I can't even keep up with you, the way it is, and you go and order another mic... Hahaha!

Honestly, you have saved me a lot of money. I was buying several profile packs a week, just to have something different to screw around with on the weekends. Now, after making a few purchases, I'm having more stuff delivered straight to my account, for free, than I can even get to. I will never tell anyone else how to run their business, but I really appreciate all of the free updates you do.

• Loving this pack, tons of great profiles.

All guitars on this track were done with the LRS ReVv CH4 V30 07 profile (except for the lead-off clean guitar, I think that was the Rev clean muff profile). I messed with the delay a little, and kicked on the shaper and boosts, but didn't touch the profile other than that. Guitars are pretty loud, but I wanted them to sit out in front to hear them better (since I can't really mix, haha).

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• All the LRS packs are great, I've been enjoying the Rev pack a lot lately, I really like it in a mix. Tim had sent a few test profiles, I grabbed the first one from CH4, and dropped it into this backing track, and was really happy with the tone I got. It's not perfect, a little more hair on it, but I love this tone:

Don't miss out! I went ahead and grabbed the Rev pack while it was on sale. Great pack as usual Tim!

By the way, I guess it had been a month or so since I had checked for the updates that Tim continually does on any pack that he still has the amp for. I downloaded them when I bought the Rev pack, and I think I got over 150 new profiles!?!

For free?!?

You just can't beat it. :D

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• @Locrain

Fits like a glove! Awesome!

I continue to try to decide what my favorite amp is. It's a tough one as they are all so different. However, this one does SO much of the best from the others I am thinking if I had to sell them all but one this would be the one to keep.

To keep these on record here is the clip from the sale page.

• Thanks Tim! Yeah, this one is a keeper. Honestly I think I live under a rock, I had barely heard of it before you started profiling it, so it definitely took me by surprise.

Yeah, right, LOL! Sounds great to me! =O:D

Haha, thanks! I was getting pretty frustrated with that one, getting the guitars to stick out enough, but I think it was just in my head, because when I went back and listened to the first mix, it was fine. :D

Honestly, 50% of the credit for the mix really goes to the guy who made the backing track. I have been really surprised how good most of the backing tracks on the site sound, they have put a lot of work into them, and it makes dropping a tone into the mix really easy.

20% goes to CKemper for making it possible to put the tones in my head onto a track easier than I ever thought was possible, 20% to iZotope Ozone 8 for making in-the-box mix/master far easier than it should be...and I'll take 10%. :D

Edit: I left out LRS...surely Tim deserves a small amount of credit for the mix as well. :D

Edited once, last by Locrain ().